Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bellew: I'm Disgusted - Drug Cheats Must Be Banned For Life!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sports should be split into 2. The athletes that want to take PEDS compete against each other and the athletes that are clean compete with each other.

Personally I'd love to see two drug cheats go at it and then watch one of them collapse due to their heart exploding as they celebrate their shallow victory.

Comment

I gained 20 pounds in muscle in 4 months with nothing but a sandwich and some weights, tired of this **** if someone taking peds it just makes them grow muscle faster.. prove them stupid then you English ***** I do it everyday they have no real strength.
      Last edited by A.K; 02-04-2018, 07:58 AM.

Comment

Not in this sport, they get rewarded with back door title shots after a little slap on the wrist.

Comment

Use to dislike bellew and think he was a s h i t fighter but hes completely changed my opinion hes as tough as they come got that warrior mode will face anyone and as a pudit hes by far the best out there his boxing brain comes out in every sentence and gives you always 100% truth i liked it when rob mcracken said how when froch use to spar bellew he would be in the ring shadow boxing for an hour before carl had turned up snarling like a wounded animal and they were carls toughest spars

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
            I gained 20 pounds in muscle in 4 months with nothing but a sandwich and some weights, tired of this **** if someone taking peds it just makes them grow muscle faster.. prove them stupid then you English ***** I do it everyday they have no real strength.
            You do realize there are different types of PED's which have different effects?

Comment

Originally posted by scarybodyshot View Post
              You do realize there are different types of PED's which have different effects?
              Yes for stamina too but it burns muscle and nulls the effect

Comment

Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
                While i agree with him, he was saying in an interview the other day how Tyson Fury is a good man and he's glad he's back.
                Well maybe he doesn't actually believe that Fury actually took roids. That or he's just being a hypocrite.

Comment

Nate Diaz said it best

Everyone is on steroids!

Comment

He's right.

As soon as they ban a steroid cheat for life from the sport you will see this nonsense stop real quick.

Comment

blame mayweather for all this damn testing going on! mofos cant cheat in peace no more. he ruined the got damn sport. only cowards ask for random testing.

:blow:

thats what most mofos were saying when floyd requested OST on pacquiao. now everybody follows the coward's path.

Comment

Working...
                      X