No announcement yet.

Dorticos is heart broken in post fight confrence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
    It's as Dorticos said, he always causes trouble in Russia. This time the trouble he is causing is taking up a hospital bed for a week and having multiple doctors monitor him while they could be helping out Russian citizens
    Classless.

Comment

Exactly restored pride to Cuba after Rigo shamed it.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
        Classless.
        I agree. Going over to another country then talking chit, absolutely classless and shows lack of respect for his opponent and for Russia.

Oh well, at least he'll have time to think about it in his hospital bed, though with the few remaining brain cells he has left it might be difficult.

SkillspayBills - you have too much estrogen mate, why watch boxing if you are a puccy man? Get wrecked boy

Comment

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
          Should be proud, he didn't give up and kept the pressure while getting hit with some good shots all fight unlike what some other Cuban did.

Man, come on. You fought like a warrior. No shame in that at all. I am positive he gained Gassiev's respect and from everybody who watched. He can come back bigger and better. I like how Gassiev offered condolence. I'm sure it sucks to take the first L especially. He'll be back though.

Comment

Originally posted by moochi View Post
            Props to Gassiev and Dorticos, like Briedis only gains from their losses.

I'm sure everybody and more would sign up to re-run this tournament all over again next year.
            I'd watch for sure.

Comment

besides being exhausted and emotional which is commendable after an effort like that...I dunno, I'm kinda worried about the body language. Guy needs to be getting checks in hospital.

Guys with iron chins that eventually get cracked are the worst for lasting damage to careers. Hope he can keep that holyfield toughness going and not just fold from here on out. Not cool to go out the way he did from a health perspective.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                Exactly restored pride to Cuba after Rigo shamed it.
                Very true! As fans of any fighter, we dont mind vulnerability in the fighters we like and root for as long as they give it their all. Often in losing, a fighter gains real fans, not just fair weather fans or fans who only want to win money on a fighter.

Comment

He's too emotional. Watch the WBSS pre-fight promo, his body is strong but his mind isn't.

Comment

had the ref stopped that fight sooner you would hear dorticos and his camp give the "let me go out on my shield" speech. great job by ref theres zero controversy.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
                      Very true! As fans of any fighter, we dont mind vulnerability in the fighters we like and root for as long as they give it their all. Often in losing, a fighter gains real fans, not just fair weather fans or fans who only want to win money on a fighter.

Boxing is more about skill and athleticism, in there you show who you really are, your character. Bravery, heart, determination to keep going against the odds means a lot more to me.

Comment

Working...
                      X