Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dorticos Predicts He'll Knock Out Gassiev Before the Fifth Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Comments Thread For: Dorticos Predicts He'll Knock Out Gassiev Before the Fifth Round

    After he went face-to-face with Murat Gassiev following their weigh-in Friday afternoon, Yunier Dorticos made a bold prediction. The Cuban knockout artist promised he'll knock out the undefeated Gassiev before the fifth round in their cruiserweight title unification fight Saturday night at Bolshoy Ice Dome in Sochi, Russia. Their scheduled 12-rounder also is a semifinal match in the World Boxing Super Series' cruiserweight tournament.
    [Click Here To Read More]

  • #2
    When and where is this fight being shown in the US? Or can it only be found on a stream? Thanks.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
      When and where is this fight being shown in the US? Or can it only be found on a stream? Thanks.
      They usually show the undercard on youtube, then for some weird reason they cut off before the main event and you gotta stream it on their website/ITV tv player shows it in decent quality too. ( u can use a uk proxy)

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
        When and where is this fight being shown in the US? Or can it only be found on a stream? Thanks.
        yes it will be up on streams

        Comment


        • #5
          If the fight isnt on tv and no one watches it does the fight really happen???

          Comment


          • #6
            Dorticosīs only chance to win is by KO. So his best chance will be between Round 1-3 when Gassiev studies his opponent usually. If Gassiev can take Dorticosīs power early and won't get hurt then Gassiev wins this fight.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by mlac View Post
              They usually show the undercard on youtube, then for some weird reason they cut off before the main event and you gotta stream it on their website/ITV tv player shows it in decent quality too. ( u can use a uk proxy)
              Originally posted by MrShakeAndBake View Post
              yes it will be up on streams
              Thanks, guys. What about start time? Any idea?

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                If the fight isnt on tv and no one watches it does the fight really happen???
                You going all philosophical on us? ... All I can say is if Dorticos chops down Gassiev, it will be heard in the Russian steppes... where there are no trees!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                  Thanks, guys. What about start time? Any idea?
                  2pm eastern time

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Dang, this guy talks as much as Khan. I like how the Eastern Euro fighters just do their job. Very well.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X
                    TOP