• Show
Clear All

• Lomachenko shows off Wrestling & Judo Skills

Lomachenko shows off his Wrestling & Judo Skills

Bump!

Comment

This makes Dana's underwear not white.

Comment

Hmm interesting but I hope he didnt hurt his back like that guy that Koed Danny Jacobs

Comment

Lomachenko used these same moves when he raped me.

Comment

Originally posted by oscar9992 View Post
            Lomo was just as good at Judo/Wrestling as a kid then at Boxing and could easily move to mma and dominate that sport too if he wanted to.

Comment

He's really has very versatile fighting skills.

Comment

Originally posted by oscar9992 View Post

Loma will top Floyd by beating Connor...in the octagon.

Comment

Lol I love how everyone just copies Floyd...Floyd puts out a video of him in an Octagon now Loma puts out this video of him wrestling. (Not saying Loma wasn't a wrestler back in the day..its the action of putting out the film right after Floyd does)

Floyd was the one who said he wanted to fight a UFC fighter then everyone started began the "yeah me too"

He's a trendsetter/leader there's a reason he's at the top. Everyone just follows in his footsteps...he innovates.

Comment

Originally posted by lolpz View Post
                    Lol I love how everyone just copies Floyd...Floyd puts out a video of him in an Octagon now Loma puts out this video of him wrestling. (Not saying Loma wasn't a wrestler back in the day..its the action of putting out the film right after Floyd does)

Floyd was the one who said he wanted to fight a UFC fighter then everyone started began the "yeah me too"

He's a trendsetter/leader there's a reason he's at the top. Everyone just follows in his footsteps...he innovates.
                    The bold part, he just saw a way to fool everyone with a circus act.

The only thing he innovated was "cherrypicking"

Comment

Working...
                    X