Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think we can all agree, if any boxer could conquer UFC it’s TBE Money Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
    He’s just a talent raw athlete, his ground game would be special and his hand speed speaks for itself. TBE would dominate UFC if he wanted, I don’t see people like Pacquiao or any Mexican fighters having the talent to do so.

Let’s go TBE!
    wrong.

Floyd is athletic but not a natural fighter.

He loves boxing but hates fighting.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
      He’s just a talent raw athlete, his ground game would be special and his hand speed speaks for itself. TBE would dominate UFC if he wanted, I don’t see people like Pacquiao or any Mexican fighters having the talent to do so.

Let’s go TBE!
      I think May is (along with Sweet Pea) the best BOXER of the last 35 years or so BUT his style would not be best for UFC not to mention that he is 41.He will have no success at all in MMA at this age.A big puncher who will gamble would be a better style to try and pull out a win in the cage.I will say this though a boxer still has a punchers chance in cage where an MMA fighter has no chance vs a top young boxer his size in ring.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        Are you saying that you disagree with my comment because Mercer had that knockout?
        No, I disagree because of the other two guys I mentioned. Cintron and Alvarado. Both are accomplished wrestlers. Which is why I put a ^ pointing up to my comment with Cintron and Alvarado lol. You guys man, can't read for ****.

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
          No, I disagree because of the other two guys I mentioned. Cintron and Alvarado. Both are accomplished wrestlers. Which is why I put a ^ pointing up to my comment with Cintron and Alvarado lol. You guys man, can't read for ****.
          I see. Yea I totally forgot about Cintron being a high school wrestler. But I wasn't aware that Alvarado was also one.

Comment

floyd would karate chop conor from pillar to post!

easy work. floyd is the biggest name in the UFC.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              I see. Yea I totally forgot about Cintron being a high school wrestler. But I wasn't aware that Alvarado was also one.
              I think Cintron tried getting into UFC and Dana shut him down. Cintron wrestled in college too.

Sherk was hot in 2007 too! CIntron would have murdered that cat.

http://www.boxingscene.com/cintron-i...hallenge--8562

Alvarado was 97-0. Not bad dude!

UFC don't want that heat.

Sorry for the nasty comment dude.

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
                I think Cintron tried getting into UFC and Dana shut him down. Cintron wrestled in college too.

Sherk was hot in 2007 too! CIntron would have murdered that cat.

http://www.boxingscene.com/cintron-i...hallenge--8562

Alvarado was 97-0. Not bad dude!

UFC don't want that heat.

Sorry for the nasty comment dude.
                No worries, lad.

Comment

How is Floyd gonna cherry pick in a promotion like the UFC?

Comment

Very interesting but since Money May rolls with big bank philosophy, the powers that be will merely build up someone who poses little risk.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                      You say "even CM Punk" like CM Punk has any fighting experience at all.

What's his grappling background doing a Jiu Jitsu class 3 times a year because last I checked he was a full time wrestler before going into UFC.
                      Punk has dabbled training with the Gracies for years .

Half those wrestlers with no fighting experience would fare better than Mayweather just on the physical strength and grappling base .

Mayweather has no idea what hes getting into !Its NO different than Toney who trained for Couture who thought he can train for 6 months and know it all .........

if anyone truly believes Mayweather will put in the work necessary to what MMA consists of to his usual babying in his Mayweather club , they have no idea what preparing for a cage fight consists of .

They will SURELEY appoint a safe training regimen and half azz it ,bc im telling you now , if he actually trains to what TOP MMA guys do ,and thats leaving the gym bruised and worn on a daily basis ......he will QUIT and fake an injury calling the fight off .
                      Last edited by juggernaut666; 02-01-2018, 08:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X