Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC Prez Crosses Fingers: Canelo-Golovkin Should Leave Vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
    U couldnt pay me enough to move to Chicago. I would rather live in Mexico or Iraq if I had to choose.

NY is insane with their gun laws and taxes. ive visited there before and if wasnt so expensive probably wouldnt mind it...
    That's good for you bro. I couldn't live in Mexico or Iraq. I'll stick with one's I see here on 26th Street. That's Mexican enough for me. But seriously, I went to Puebla with my friend's family and was bored as crap. I know there's places like Cancun and Acapulco but the tourists made that fun. To each his own. Great place but couldn't live there. Iraq???? Just no

Comment

Again I saw a SHT scorecard given to Leo in NY. MexiCANS HATE the cold.
      that's 1 example of where you felt 1 Mexican fighter got bad scorecards against them in NY. How many bad scorecards in favor of Mexican /Mexican American scorecards have you seen for guys like Canelo, Oscar, Chavez, in Vegas and Texas? Examples like Canelo vs ggg, mayweather, trout, lara and Cotto all had at least 1 terrible scorecard, Oscar vs Sturm bad decision, Chavez vs Whitaker bad decision. Basically a robbery can happen anywhere because Oscar has also lost some decisions he should've won in Vegas, but Canelo is more likely to get bad scorecards in his favor in Vegas and Texas than ggg will in NY. The fight will still likely end up in Vegas anyway because canelo is the A side and never fights where he may not have the home field advantage.

Comment

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
        that's 1 example of where you felt 1 Mexican fighter got bad scorecards against them in NY. How many bad scorecards in favor of Mexican /Mexican American scorecards have you seen for guys like Canelo, Oscar, Chavez, in Vegas and Texas? Examples like Canelo vs ggg, mayweather, trout, lara and Cotto all had at least 1 terrible scorecard, Oscar vs Sturm bad decision, Chavez vs Whitaker bad decision. Basically a robbery can happen anywhere because Oscar has also lost some decisions he should've won in Vegas, but Canelo is more likely to get bad scorecards in his favor in Vegas and Texas than ggg will in NY. The fight will still likely end up in Vegas anyway because canelo is the A side and never fights where he may not have the home field advantage.
        Oscar/Trindad was terrible. Oscar mosley 2. Trinidad was a bloody mess. Bad cards are always gonna happen.

Trout's from Texas is he not??? Or at least fought there way more than Canelo has.

Canelo is a FOREIGN fighter. Hes not American.
        Last edited by Shadoww702; 02-01-2018, 01:41 PM.

Comment

Mayweather Castillo 1 116-111
          Mayweather Maidana 1. 117-111!!!

Comment

Oscar/Trindad was terrible. Oscar mosley 2. Trinidad was a bloody mess. Bad cards are always gonna happen.

Trout's from Texas is he not??? Or at least fought there way more than Canelo has.

Canelo is a FOREIGN fighter. Hes not American.
            trout is from Texas but he didn't have any real popularity. A popular Mexican fighter will always have the crowd support in states like Texas. And the more popular fighter usually gets the benefit of the doubt from the judges. Cotto is from PR but had way more fans at msg than Judah and Malignaggi when he fought them even though they're NY fighters. Aside from me living in my, I think the fight being here would be cool because I think the fan support would be 50/50 and there isn't the same perception of corruption as is the case in Vegas and Texas.

Comment

Canelo schooled Grovelkin. 118-110 on the professional judges card. The expert saw Canelo make Golovkin look like a confused glorified club fighter in there!

Comment

As a fan thats where it should be. And they would break Jacobs/Klitz record if they wanted to.

But being from Vegas Im cool with it here.
                And that's your problem right there, Get out of that infestation.

If you were anywhere else you would not want the fight in Vegas either.

So... did you go watch the fight in person last time?

I used to love Vegas, but after going 3 to 4 times per year for work and play for like 4 or 5 years, right now, 3 days and I am done.

Comment

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
                  trout is from Texas but he didn't have any real popularity. A popular Mexican fighter will always have the crowd support in states like Texas. And the more popular fighter usually gets the benefit of the doubt from the judges. Cotto is from PR but had way more fans at msg than Judah and Malignaggi when he fought them even though they're NY fighters. Aside from me living in my, I think the fight being here would be cool because I think the fan support would be 50/50 and there isn't the same perception of corruption as is the case in Vegas and Texas.
                  Precisely.

You have a lot more real fans outside of Vegas.

Comment

Originally posted by MaksBox View Post
                    And that's your problem right there, Get out of that infestation.

If you were anywhere else you would not want the fight in Vegas either.

So... did you go watch the fight in person last time?

I used to love Vegas, but after going 3 to 4 times per year for work and play for like 4 or 5 years, right now, 3 days and I am done.
                    I wanted to go and thought about it but paying at least $2K a piece for tickets that close to the Holidays and the ton of $$$$ already spent on events I just bought the fight and invited ppl over for food and drinks.

Comment

Cinco De Mayo in NYC?? You done bumped your head and eat lead paint chips.
                      *** it why not Belfast sse, canelos true home or Macau as ggg half asian.

Comment

Working...
                      X