Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Continues To Troll 'MMA Debut' Teaser To Fans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it something to do with Paddy Power, the bookamakers?

Remember he was wearing some Paddy Power pants in the weigh in (i think) for the McGregor fight, so he was obviously sponsored by them.

Now he's saying "what are the odds Paddy?" in this video.

Edit: Just saw they mentioned this in the article too.

Comment

ppl keep saying floyd is doing this for attention. to take the shine off ggg - canelo announcement.. well if thats the case the sht has worked. these floyd mma videos have made it on worldstar, cbs, dana white tweets and every damn boxing page on facebook. u can say what u want about him but he just keeps proving why hes the highest paid athlete. people follow whatever he does.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
        Hes trying to get offers, people get excited start offering, an ass whoppin for 300 million
        No way he takes an mma fight. No amount of money would be worth for him to finally take a loss. He just wants attention. So pathetic tbh

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          For the second time in the last few days, former five division world champion Floyd Mayweather has posted a teaser video - attempting to troll fans into believing that he's going to make his debut in Mixed Martial Arts. In both videos, a barefoot Mayweather is entering an octagon cage, which is widely used by the UFC and other MMA companies, and shaking out a few moves.
          [Click Here To Read More]
          This guy needs to retire before he gets hurt. If he was 21 he could maybe make a transition into MMA not when he is in his 40's

Comment

I wish I was 50 years younger...so I could kick your ass!

Comment

He should stop this and focus on being a good promoter for his fighters. I got embarrassed for him seeing him walk into that octagon. He would get folded so quick. Floyd be happy with your accomplishments in the square circle.

Comment

Give it a rest mayweather your supposedly retired it's pathetic to see you even suggest a fight in mma. Haven't you robbed and ripped of the general public enough already.

Comment

Floyd really loves ****ing with Oscar but if he challenges Conner in the Octagon on May 4 or the weekend before Cinco de mayo it will break all records including Oscar sanity !! People will pay to see the chance of Floyd actually losing !!! GGG vs Canelo Rematch lost it's thunder from the boring first fight !!! Same fight again with alittle more action .

Comment

Originally posted by Tutsa View Post
                    Floyd really loves ****ing with Oscar but if he challenges Conner in the Octagon on May 4 or the weekend before Cinco de mayo it will break all records including Oscar sanity !! People will pay to see the chance of Floyd actually losing !!! GGG vs Canelo Rematch lost it's thunder from the boring first fight !!! Same fight again with alittle more action .
                    Yea first fight was definitely boring in my eyes. I know alot of noobs think otherwse but the fight wasnt nearly as good as advertised. I dont care about a rematch either. Im just waiting for Rung-Estrada.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
                      Give it a rest mayweather your supposedly retired it's pathetic to see you even suggest a fight in mma. Haven't you robbed and ripped of the general public enough already.
                      Are you kidding!!?? Are you seriously blaming mayweather for the public paying to watch his ppv's? I bet you must be one of those "general public" that paid to watch him lose.

Comment

Working...
                      X