Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury lost his Ring Magazine belt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tyson Fury mentioned on Coronation Street the other day.

https://twitter.com/manchestermel/st...13718260436996

Comment

Rip to Fury...but they did warn him

Comment

Should have stripped him ages ago especially after he got a 2 year ban for PED use.

Comment

Originally posted by Deontay Wilder View Post
          They stripping him right now! It's up for grabs again. Best day ever, yall. Just picture me on the cover of Ring Magazine by the end of the year. I can see it now. That belt gonna look so nice around my waist..
          Its long overdue champ, so Luis Ortiz is top five and you are obviously #1. in the world : therefore the 'Ring' must sanction this for its prestigious title, considering A.J is ducking that rules him out.

This says it all doesn't it? Deontay holds THE title that matters ( WBC )and now the historic Ring-Mag championship -- meanwhile A.J and Parker are fighting for meaningless trinkets, haha! must be good being in the 'Squad'.

Comment

took them long enouhg

the guy retired, failed drug test for PEDs, failed a drug test for cocaine, spend three years out of the ring.

better late than never, i guess? sort of?

Comment

There's NOOOOOO TYSON FURY!

But let's be honest, only fools and kids care about trinkets.

Comment

Originally posted by TheUntouchable View Post
                There's NOOOOOO TYSON FURY!

But let's be honest, only fools and kids care about trinkets.
                You just called every fighter and promoter a fool.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                  You just called every fighter and promoter a fool.
                  Nope, the smart ones don't care about the belts, they just use them to make money.

That's why they will say "It's an honor to hold this XYZ belt, a dream come true!" but vacate it one week later without hesitating.

Righfully so, fighters should not be anyone's muppet. Canelo spoke some words of wisdom when he basically told the WBC to suck his dick.

Comment

Could somebody link me the interview when he says satafication?

Comment

In fairness there is the ring belt and the lineal title. These aren't the same things. And neither one is without massive problems with there concept these days.

Likely all this does is get Fury to make some 52 minute video that we'll all talk about for a week so it's probably still a W for Fury.

Comment

Working...
                      X