Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was Szpilka outboxing Wilder or not? was he up in the cards?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was Szpilka outboxing Wilder or not? was he up in the cards?

Answer, yes or not.

Full fight:

https://ok.ru/video/378887213388
    Yes Szpilka was outboxing Wilder and up in the cards.
    68.00%
    No Szpilka was not outboxing Wilder and was down in the cards.
    32.00%
    Last edited by _Maxi; 01-30-2018, 07:50 PM.

Wilder was completely dominating the fight. He could beat all past hw fighters especially a prime tyson. If he wasnt black hed be more famous etc

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
      Answer, yes or not.

Full fight:

https://ok.ru/video/378887213388
      Very close rounds but I gave Artur Szpilka at least 4 rounds in that bout. It was near dead even at the time of the knockout! I believe if that was Usyk in the ring against Wilder instead of Szpilka, Usyk would've performed an even better by being able to go the distance (if he does not stop Wilder), landing more punches, hurting Wilder even more and not get caught by any devastating knockout punches by being defensively a lot more responsible.

Let that fight happen!

Comment

Tay Tay looked like Ali, only with more power.

Comment

Szpilka was definitely doing better than people expected. I had him up for a round or two, can't remember.

He went full ****** though, he's just too brave for his own good. Ronnie Shields definitely did some good work to prepare him.

I think it was really dumb from Szpilka to go straight to fight Kownacki next after such a brutal KO. The kid had potential but was just a bit undersized for the HW and his chin might be shot now. He should seriously consider moving down do cruiserweight.

Szpilka being a southpaw might have also played an effect. It might be the case of Szpilka not being that good but just Wilder struggling with southpaws. If that's true then he might have huge problems at hand against Ortiz and let's not forget that Fury is good at switching to southpaw too.

Comment

The best part was the pre-fight incident:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MJX-RNpUE0

Szpilka in a fur coat, hilarious.

I remember people had low expectations but it turned out as a pretty fun fight and build up.

Comment

Even if you had wilder up, that fight shouldn't of been close. You can't claim to be great and yet struggle with a guy like szpilka. People expect more from a guy who talks about himself as being the best

Comment

Was Brook outworking and beating GGG? Did he lift him off of his feet with an uppercut?

Comment

Wilder went 11 rounds in a tough fight with a guy named Johann Duhaupas. LMAO. And there are posters on here that believe he would beat prime tyson.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X