Even Khans opponent knows he is a clown and a joke

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    You just made a big mistake.

What did Khan do at 147 for Mayweather to choose him over Maidana?

He had ZERO fights at 147....just like you are alluding to with Hatton.

As for the poll, he was losing up until about 3 days before it close when he begged his 2 million twitter followers to go vote for him. In 3 other polls, he got beat thoroughly, and if you look at the threads made here during that time, it was overwhelmingly in favor of Maidana over Khan.

And if this is only a discussion, then leave it at that. Please don't deflect to the "Oh, here come the Floyd defenders." I came in here to see what happened with Khan. I didn't bring up Mayweather....just responding to the discussion.
    Yeah ok, but here you are defending Mayweather as usual. I was wondering how long it would take.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
      Yeah ok, but here you are defending Mayweather as usual. I was wondering how long it would take.
      And here you are bringing him into a discussion that doesn't concern him. I was wondering how long that would take.

See how easy that is? If you bring him up, then why do you always deflect when someone presents facts. If you're wrong, just admit that you're wrong.

You're the one who made a big deal about Hatton doing nothing at 147...apparently not realizing that Khan did nothing at 147.

Comment

His site is the one that counts, that is the one he said he would base his decision upon. It was a dumb publicity stunt from the start since it only gave fans a choice between Khan and Maidana.

Maidana was Khan's leftovers. Something the hypocrite Floyd tried to criticize Manny for doing, fighting his leftovers.
        Khans leftovers??? lol he damn near killed Khan and Khan ran from a rematch

Comment

well this fight just got alot more interesting lmfao.

Make sure you guys subscribe to Phil LoGrecko Youtube Channel its actually very good channel if you a boxing fan.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkZ...nZWOoLkvlo-q2Q

Comment

Originally posted by Johnston View Post
            Funny stuff, but what's up with the guy in the superman costume?
            their was a batman guy in the opposite side too lmfao.

Comment

"I beat Merdanna back in the 1800s. Who've you beat?"

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                And here you are bringing him into a discussion that doesn't concern him. I was wondering how long that would take.

See how easy that is? If you bring him up, then why do you always deflect when someone presents facts. If you're wrong, just admit that you're wrong.

You're the one who made a big deal about Hatton doing nothing at 147...apparently not realizing that Khan did nothing at 147.
                We all know why Larry is making a thread about Khan. Let's not be obtuse now. We all know why you are here too. I see you're back on the Floyd/Pac investigation thread. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by larry spence View Post
                  Khans leftovers??? lol he damn near killed Khan and Khan ran from a rematch
                  Who had their hand raised at the end of that fight? Khan won, get over it.

Comment

We all know why Larry is making a thread about Khan. Let's not be obtuse now. We all know why you are here too. I see you're back on the Floyd/Pac investigation thread. LOL.
                    What does me participating in another thread mean...?

Again, I came in here to see what this was about. Why would I come in a Khan thread to read about Mayweather? It makes no sense.

Question is, why are YOU bringing up Mayweather in a thread that has nothing to do with him? Are you secretly his biggest fan or what?

Comment

Who had their hand raised at the end of that fight? Khan won, get over it.
                      get over what??? yea Khan got the decision..but left over??? Maidana went o to get a title at 147..what title has Khan won at 147??

Comment

Working...
                      X