Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Beibut Shumenov Announces Comeback, Ends His Retirement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Beibut Shumenov Announces Comeback, Ends His Retirement

ASTANA, Kazakhstan - Two-division World Boxing Association (WBA) World Champion Beibut Shumenov announced his comeback today at a press conference held in his native Kazakhstan. "I thought a very long time before making this decision," Shumenov explained. "Having weighed all the pros and cons, in addition to consulting with my family and team, I have firmly decided to return to professional boxing. Ahead is a lot of work but our goal is obvious. I want to express my thanks to all those who've supported me. I will keep everyone up to date with more news and details of my return to the ring."
    [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Is he getting a trainer?

Comment

be, beibut betbut be beibut beibut.... KAZAKHSTANI KAZAKHSTANI KAZAKHSTANI

Comment

Damn I didn’t even know he retired lol

Comment

Originally posted by decideonsuicide View Post
            Is he getting a trainer?
            In a seperate announcement he announced his comeback as his own trainer.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
              In a seperate announcement he announced his comeback as his own trainer.

Comment

did this guy really fight without anyone in his corner?

Comment

Is he still training his self?

Comment

When you think about it, it is pretty amazing how far he got with no trainer.

Comment

Working...
                    X