Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan to Fight Phil Lo Greco In Comeback Bout April 21

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want to fight the best. Everybody is ducking me. Wah Wah Wah. Woe is me. Khan is a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
      This De Greco has had like 6 fights in 5 years and lost half of them.

He is 33 years old.

Khan is basically doing exactly the same thing he did after the Garcia defeat, only with even ****tier opposition.

Fight a couple of bums then cash out with Brook, what a joke.
      Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
      And he ripped Brook for fighting ''No no Dan'' who was his mandatory.

Brook is fighting Rabchenko in his comeback, Khan's fighting this bum. He'll continue fighting guys like this to until he cashes out vs Brook
      Yes because Khan has made a career of not challenging himself and fighting no one.

Comment

Originally posted by P4Pdunny View Post
        Yeah I think that's how it will work, a fight with Brook being one of them and maybe another person with a name but not much of a threat to Khan at this stage in his career.
        That makes sense although this brook khan fight has marinated 3 years too long even goldenboy would of had this scheduled by now

Comment

I was expecting Skeete or Eggington, at least.

Comment

Why is everyone at the top of the division fighting Spence’s leftovers? lol

But on a serious note, does he really have much better options? Literally everyone either just fought or has an upcoming fight aside from Skeete, Gavin, or Bundu, which really aren’t THAT much better. And let’s face it, he’s not fighting Shawn Porter after two years off. That would be stupid for anyone.

Comment

Look for Khan to feel entitled to call out #1 of 147 immediately after this great win

Comment

Told yall he isn't fighting anybody who has a real chance to beat him not until they cash out with the Brook fight. So he fighting a bum next and probably another bum this summer as well. Phuking Phil Lo Greco currently ranked 99th among all Welterweights on boxrec LMAO

Comment

He got to start somewhere. You expected him to fight Thurman or Spence ? Only meaningful fight is Brook-Khan after that cashout he can fight any top guy. Get his azz whooped and retire

Comment

This is highly embassing even by Khan standard's.The very few die hard idiots left who support his stupidity now must know they are being taken for a ride by their hero.

No one expected much ,it's Khan after all and there might be a few last quid for a promoter to squeeze out one final time but I thought the fighter on his come back would as least be a faded name or someone slightly capable....sorry his name escapes me is useless.....check him out....useless.

Comment

One good clean shot on that chin

Comment

Working...
                      X