Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan to Fight Phil Lo Greco In Comeback Bout April 21

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who??? And what weight is this going to be fought at, 154? The guy weighed 163.5 for his last fight, so he'll be drained for sure.

Comment

The biggest pisstake is that this fight is on ppv

Comment

Khan is daring to be great.

Comment

Originally posted by Switch Hitter93 View Post
          The biggest pisstake is that this fight is on ppv
          I think its just on regular Sky sports. There's no way they can justify putting this on PPV.

Comment

cool cool cool

Comment

Wait, are we talking about the guy Spence knocked out when he was still a prospect!?

Comment

Originally posted by P4Pdunny View Post
                I think its just on regular Sky sports. There's no way they can justify putting this on PPV.
                My bad I misread the article here's the quote I'm assuming his other 2 fights will be ppv?

"His fights will be broadcast by Sky Sports and Sky Sports Box Office as part of his new deal."

Comment

“No tune ups”

Comment

This fight was carefully picked for khans new casual fan base in the UK that he gained from celebrity jungle. Khan will do a number on this bum and them casuals will be like wow this guy is bad ass lol... Hearn will follow up by putting khan on a ppv card with them same casuals probably forking out as they aint a clue on who these guys are that hes fighting

Comment

Rubbish fight. This guy was stopped by Spence when Spence was a prospect and now Khan who has been around for as long as the devil is fighting him? Why not get someone with a pulse like Porter or Matthysse who only recently came back? Khan always makes himself very difficult to like.

Comment

Working...
                      X