Collapse
No announcement yet.

Usyk v Bredis USA stream

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this bolotnik bum is winning lol. hope he gets the decision, nielsen is a disgusting slob.

Comment

If someone needs a stream I can set up twitch stream. Just ask if some people need.

Comment

It was already mentioned but in case you guys didn’t see it, the WBSS YouTube channel is streaming it.

Although it just says undercard...anyone know if they are gonna have the main event streaming on YouTube too?

Comment

Nielsen's career is done, even if he pulls out the decision, nobody outside of Denmark will ever bring him in as an A side ever again

Comment

i was barely paying attention but Nielson looked like he lost that. I Think the Neilsons have just surpassed the Smiths as the worst boxing family in the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
              i was barely paying attention but Nielson looked like he lost that. I Think the Neilsons have just surpassed the Smiths as the worst boxing family in the sport.
              Lol, right on both accounts I think

Comment

Originally posted by Baltimore View Post
                It was already mentioned but in case you guys didn’t see it, the WBSS YouTube channel is streaming it.

Although it just says undercard...anyone know if they are gonna have the main event streaming on YouTube too?
                wondering the same

Comment

Nielsen gets a gift SD win. Now he'll sneak back to Copenhagen in the middle of the night and dig up some South American journeyman for his next fight

Comment

Too many people sleeping on Briedis. I went with Usyk by close decision in the pick 'em, but I wouldn't be at all surprised if Briedis guts out a tough win or even catches Usyk early while he's still settling into the fight

Comment

Originally posted by Baltimore View Post

it doesnt look like they are streaming it to me

Comment

Working...
                      X