Usyk v Bredis USA stream

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nothing to dislike about this fight.
    Not the fighters, not the decision.
    Briedis fought a good entertaining fight.
    Only thing strange was the big guy Usyk was the one closing in, instead of the smaller guy.
    It didn't seem right Briedis giving Usyk the right distance he needed.
    He should have fought on the inside, instead.

Comment

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
      I expected Breidis to do an andre ward and stink the place out and clinch for the entire fight.

He impressed me more than usyk impressed despite usyk winning clearly in my eyes, as weird as it sounds...

really hope he comes again, would like to see this again!
      You're right, he was keeping range and a lot of Usyk's jabs were falling just short, I never expected him to box like this at all.

Really hard fight to score..... I had it 7-5 usyk with Briedis winning the 12th.... I was expecting a draw and countback to the 12th.

It's hard to argue against Usyk winning by 1 or 2.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
        Glowacki is #1 contender in WBC rankings, give us Briedis vs Glowacki on the WBSS finals undercard for the WBC mandatory!!
        hell yes. exactly what i was thinking! damnit we need to be matchmakers.

Comment

hell yes. exactly what i was thinking! damnit we need to be matchmakers.
          We're gonna have to find a promoter that actually wants good fights though. Could you imagine what Fish Eyes' goons would do to us if we tried to put Yarde in against a live dog???

Comment

We're gonna have to find a promoter that actually wants good fights though. Could you imagine what Fish Eyes' goons would do to us if we tried to put Yarde in against a live dog???

finding Estonian binmen & streetsweepers is easy money, at least we'd be paid...Kalle would try and pay us in Coke.

Comment

• Wow huh...

Comment

finding Estonian binmen & streetsweepers is easy money, at least we'd be paid...Kalle would try and pay us in Coke.
                Lmao. We could work for Ryabinsky and hang out with Mikhail Buferov. I just hope you are ready to pledge your life to comrade Putin and Mother Russia!

Comment

Lmao. We could work for Ryabinsky and hang out with Mikhail Buferov. I just hope you are ready to pledge your life to comrade Putin and Mother Russia!
                  LOL. being best buds with my idol Comrade Bufferov is extremely tempting.
                  I think we'd be shipped off to work for Kadyrov or someone though, working in some chechen lair, never being allowed to leave again.

Remember when The Tattooed penis Browne won the world title in his dungeon lair and he was literally terrified to celebrate and his corner were telling him to be quiet

Comment

LOL. being best buds with my idol Comrade Bufferov is extremely tempting.
                    I think we'd be shipped off to work for Kadyrov or someone though, working in some chechen lair, never being allowed to leave again.

Remember when The Tattooed penis Browne won the world title in his dungeon lair and he was literally terrified to celebrate and his corner were telling him to be quiet
                    LMAO!!! ****ing classic!! Only in boxing does this kind of **** happen

Comment

Working...
                    X