Collapse
No announcement yet.

Usyk v Bredis USA stream

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No matter the scores, this is a fight I would like to see again after the WBSS is over

Comment

• Aw shiet missed the last round

But I had it ~7-4 going into 12, so I'm expecting 7-5/8-4 type scores for Usyk

Comment

• Great fight and glad the right guy won

Comment

• Very fair scorecards, I had it a draw but could've seen anything from 115-113 Briedis to 116-112 Usyk. Have Briedis fight a tune-up on the undercard of the finals and then fight Usyk again in the fall.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
            No matter the scores, this is a fight I would like to see again after the WBSS is over
            Yea with how close it was its worthy of a do over for sure.

Comment

• Razor thin decision...that's a heart-breaker for Bredis but I agree with the decision. Very high energy fight.

Comment

• Now that was a good damn fight. I edged it to Usyk but wouldn't have been unhappy with a draw...

Would watch a rematch.
                Last edited by Citizen Koba; 01-27-2018, 06:18 PM.

Comment

• I expected Breidis to do an andre ward and stink the place out and clinch for the entire fight.

He impressed me more than usyk impressed despite usyk winning clearly in my eyes, as weird as it sounds...

really hope he comes again, would like to see this again!

Comment

• Good fight it seemed like briedis gassed a bit at the end where usyk pulled away

Comment

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
                      I expected Breidis to do an andre ward and stink the place out and clinch for the entire fight.

He impressed me more than usyk impressed despite usyk winning clearly in my eyes, as weird as it sounds...

really hope he comes again, would like to see this again!
                      Glowacki is #1 contender in WBC rankings, give us Briedis vs Glowacki on the WBSS finals undercard for the WBC mandatory!!

Comment

Working...
                      X