Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Heather Hardy: I'm Still in Boxing, MMA Paying The Bills Right Now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dibella gay tho

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    I feel like there is a solid chance she ****** Lou DiBella's ****. DiBella is too on her crotch for her to not have been on his at some point.

But then again I think Bob Bennett is ****ing Adalaide Byrd too so I might be a genius at detecting sh^t like this or a complete dummy at it.

Comment

I'd like a hybrid sport of MMA and ****o for women.

First they fight and beat the hell out of each other, then they strip off and get nasty XXX lesbian all covered in sweat and blood.

Just imagine it, freakin awesome entertainment AND good for womens rights movement because with this concept they would earn more $$$.

Comment

Originally posted by dazzo16 View Post
        Dibella gay tho
        He argues like & gets emotional quick (dude goes from 0 to crying mad quicker than any dude should, granted its entertaining, but weird) like many gay dudes do so you might be right. And the dude gots to be 50 now & not married I don't think. That starts to get suspect with these regular acting cats.

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
          I'd like a hybrid sport of MMA and ****o for women.

First they fight and beat the hell out of each other, then they strip off and get nasty XXX lesbian all covered in sweat and blood.

Just imagine it, freakin awesome entertainment AND good for womens rights movement because with this concept they would earn more $$$.
          There's already a "wrestling" p#rn market bro. I've ran into it before. Its the weirdest f#cking thing. Well minus the blood although I didn't go far down that rabbit hole so that might exist idk. But I don't think it would earn more money.

Also its f#cking so ****** there is a block on p#rn so I gotta spell it differently lol. Why the f#ck is there a block on the word p#rn? Its not a f#cking dirty word you p#ssies.

Comment

Working...
          X