Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Thurman doing to Spence what Mayweather did to Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
    but when random testing gets brought up

all of a sudden "floyd pave the way", "floyd was the one who started this".

why do some posters get so worked up over something so little?
    Lmao EVERYTHING YOU SAY IS ******.
    You are one of the most reatrded posters on here . Everyone knows you’re a joke and it’s not even funny because I think you’re actually have a learning disability so I’m not going to make fun of you.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
      You are one of the most reatrded posters on here . Everyone knows you’re a joke and it’s not even funny because I think you’re actually have a learning disability so I’m not going to make fun of you.
      see what i mean.

Comment

Did spence refuse to fight because of drug testing?

Did Spence's own trainer admit that it's their fault the fight isnt happening?

Does spence have a promoter that doesnt want to co promote and makes a whole bunch of excuses like needing to build an outdoor stadium?

LMAO

Comment

i guess i'll play this game too then.

Comment

Originally posted by Hayemaker! View Post
            Why fight a young hungry lion when you are not at your best both physically and mentally? Just to satisfy the bloodlust of fans that will dump you as soon as you lose?

By going on "vacation" and stalling the Spence fight, Thurman achieves several things.

1. Everyone starts calling him out more (all attention is good attention) and begging for his return.

2. He gets to watch Spence and Crawford expose and damage each other while he rests his body and mind.

3. He can choose to come back when the other guy's momentum has run its course and he himself is well rested.

4. By stalling, he is making the fight bigger financially.

5. When he finally fights and beats Spence, it will be more dramatic because everyone thought he was ducking.

Make no mistake, the Spence Thurman fight WILL happen. But, Thurman wants to do it at a time that is most beneficial to HIM.

This **** is exactly what Mayweather did to Pacquiao.
            Lmaooo that’s why karma has hit Pacquiao in the worst way. He lied his whole career by tricking the fans

Against Juan Manuel Marquez last November, Pacquiao suffered a bad cut over his eye and required some stitches to close it, which is everyday business in boxing. However, when negotiations began to heat up in early January, Arum said(through statements from a doctor who also happened to be his stepson) the cut was severe and needed more time to heal and that Pacquiao wouldn't be ready for a Cinco de Mayo matchup with Mayweather (via ESPN).

For anyone who saw Vitali Klitschko vs. Lennox Lewis, Klitschko suffered one of the worst cuts in recent memory. His eye was totally ripped apart (click it, it's not that gross), and he required plastic surgery to close the cuts. He fought five months later.

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
              Did spence refuse to fight because of drug testing?

Did Spence's own trainer admit that it's their fault the fight isnt happening?

Does spence have a promoter that doesnt want to co promote and make a whole bunch of excuses like needing to build an outdoor stadium?:usa2:

LMAO
              didnt the fight actually happen anyways with the promoter that didnt want to co promote?

Comment

You always getting owned on here and nobody likes you lol bet it’s like that in real life too. I owned you the other day and you stopped commenting after it was apparent you couldn’t read correctly. Get some help stop being a Mayweather groupie and pick up a book.

Comment

didnt the fight actually happen anyways with the promoter that didnt want to co promote?
                  The fight eventually happened but after years of ducking from Top rank and #48.

That is the truth

Comment

Lmaoooo

In January, when Mayweather was calling out Pacquiao on Twitter and a fight appeared to be on the horizon, Pacquiao's promoter Bob Arum immediately spoke out and told BoxingScene.com that an outdoor stadium he wanted to build for the fight couldn't be completed until the end of May, at the earliest.

However, Floyd has to report to jail to serve a short sentence on June 1st, effectively canceling the fight before it can even me made. Conflicting stories have emerged, as some people believe Arum is lying because the stadium could be built by May 5th.
                    The building of the stadium is irrelevant. The fact that people believe/ever believed Bop had intentions to "build a stadium" is part of the problem. It's a stone cold duck, period. Just like the drug testing was. Just like Floyd whining about his health.

The fact that - still today - more than one person believe Floyd "ducked" Manny after Freddy Roach admitted to being responsible for the failed 1st negotiations, Arum/Roach needed an "outdoor stadium" for the 2nd negotiations as well as 9 months for a cut to heal, before finally agreeing to everything they rejected in the 3rd and final negotiations.

Even with all that - people still say Floyd ducked. With that being said Floyd did say he was afraid for his health and other things, but that doesn't change the objective facts.

Comment

When you respond to the same post twice it’s obvious you are hurt lol

Comment

Working...
                      X