Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gervonta davis fans in here slamming thurman for ducking

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
      Keith Thurman doesn’t seem to want to fight at all.
      Can't say I blame him TBH ... I'd give serious thought to fucking off to Nepal to spend my days smoking weed and banging the missus, too, if I had a few hundred K in the bank. Training's like... such a drag, man...

Comment

he might need an L to get that fire back...Thurman sounds less like a fighter and more like a promoter

Comment

At least he is being open about it.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
            It's up to Crawford now. He wants fighter of the year. Beat Errol this year and that would go a big way to help him get it. He called Spence's name. So let's see.

I pray for the day Crawford ditches Arum for good it is long overdue.

All the big Welterweight fights are across the street

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                i thought unifications could delay mandatories or is that only when you want to duck your mandatory? now thurman wants to duck the unification so he has to do the mandatory lol. ok give him the little tune up but then he should fight spence but thats not what hes saying. hes saying he needs 2 tune ups before spence. why? is he planning on re-injuring himself during his tune up so he needs a tune up to see if he can fight again?
                Have you ever had surgery on an elbow, a knee, a shoulder? No, then please take five minutes to go look at the stories of non-athletes who did and come back and tell me how easy that is to come back from. Remember those are "non-athletes" and they had a hell of a time with it, what do you think that means for a fighter who needs to rely on his body to be 100% for both offense and defense. Be realistic cuz, there are plenty of names Spence can get out of the way right now while he waits and collects checks. Thurman ain't going nowhere unless his arm remains fkd up and he has to retire. Honestly and no disrespect because we've both agreed and disagreed with each other respectfully in the past but you in this case have some fixation with Spence. I get it, dawg I truly get it but all i'm asking is for you to take a few minutes and be logical about the kind of injury and the kind of sport the athlete is in. One that can be fatal if you can't protect yourself. Let that man get back in his groove so we don't have any excuses when the fight actually happens.

Comment

Working...
                X