Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kermit Cintron: Amir Khan is Coming Back - That's a Fight I Want!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
    Why the **** would he jump out the ring???
    Do you not watch Boxing you casual?

Comment

Didn't know Kermit the Frog still boxed.

Comment

Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
        it was crazy because I actually thought cintron was winning to start that fight. Next thing I know he's stage diving into the first row. Lol
        C'mon man. He didn't stage dive. It looked real to me. He fell out the ring unbalanced.
        First time I saw Cintron was when I was locked up and they had live fights on NBC. I liked his style from the get go. But being locked up it's hard to keep up on boxing cause they hardly ever have any fights on live TV and you don't always have access to TV, radio, newspaper, ect.
        But I'll give him the benefit of a doubt. That fall looked legit to me.

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
          Do you not watch Boxing you casual?
          I watch plenty of boxing. Read all my prior posts on this thread and you'll know why I didn't know about it

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
            C'mon man. He didn't stage dive. It looked real to me. He fell out the ring unbalanced.
            First time I saw Cintron was when I was locked up and they had live fights on NBC. I liked his style from the get go. But being locked up it's hard to keep up on boxing cause they hardly ever have any fights on live TV and you don't always have access to TV, radio, newspaper, ect.
            But I'll give him the benefit of a doubt. That fall looked legit to me.
            trust me, I wanted to believe that it wasn't intentional or that he was hurt bad enough not to be able to continue but cintron is known for having these weird type of incidents where he seems to have mental break downs and look for ways out. He's kind of like Victor Ortiz in that way. It started when he faced Margarito, this happened with Williams, he looked like he tried to quit vs Sergio martinez when martinez dropped him with a punch and he claimed it was a headbutt.

Comment

it was crazy because I actually thought cintron was winning to start that fight. Next thing I know he's stage diving into the first row. Lol
              Abandon Ship!

Comment

trust me, I wanted to believe that it wasn't intentional or that he was hurt bad enough not to be able to continue but cintron is known for having these weird type of incidents where he seems to have mental break downs and look for ways out. He's kind of like Victor Ortiz in that way. It started when he faced Margarito, this happened with Williams, he looked like he tried to quit vs Sergio martinez when martinez dropped him with a punch and he claimed it was a headbutt.
                Well I'll have to You Tube those fights against Margarito and Martinez to see what your referring too. Never knew about those incidents but I'll check it out

Comment

I had no clue Cintron was still fighting. LMAO He was a good fighter literally 10 years ago and looked washed up like 8 years ago. The phuk he doing still fighting

Comment

Ohhh sht my boy Kermit the killer. I would love to see this fight.

Comment

Haven't heard Kermit Cintron's name in forever. There's a million reasons why he wants the Khan fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X