Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua Would Entertain a Post-Fight Career in Politics

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
    There’s a huge difference between US and UK politics, celebrity politician’s have been around for over a decade in the US. It doesn’t work like that in the UK and a certificate ain’t gonna cut it😂😂 you do realise the majority of our politician’s have studied at the highest educationional institutes and attained very high qualifications as opposed to spending their teenage years dealing drugs and picking up ASBO’s.
    Liberal politicians who are disconnected to realities in the streets, goodluck with that!

Comment

Originally posted by Bonduu View Post
      Qualifications? Hahaha, that isn't a problem my friend... With £££, you can have that in no time. Besides he was given an MBE at age 23 which was presented to him by Prince Charles, not bad from someone who has no qualification, has a record and in your own words have limited vocabulary.

What have you done with your life? Are you better? Lolsss, haters like you are so pathetic!
      I have two degrees for a start something AJ doesn’t have the mental capacity to achieve.
      So because I think AJ becoming a politician is absurd, (which it is����) I’m a hater���� you AJ fanboys are so insecure. Pathetic. Delusional.

Comment

He's had experience of being a puppet from sky and team, so its a possibility although most MPs haven't got the IQ of a pencil like femi-dom or a unlimited pass at nandos

Comment

Who knows what happens 10-15 years time? We ain't nostradamus, anything is possible! Let's go champ!

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
            Joshua will be Manny's vice president in the Philippines.
            Hahahaha you funny bastard, big femi will end up bumming buboy and manny at the same time covering each other in tarragon and oregano and playing naked wrestling in mannys ensuite

Comment

Liberal politicians who are disconnected to realities in the streets, goodluck with that!
              So AJ’s repping the streets now😭😭😭 Pathetic fan boy.

Comment

I have two degrees for a start something AJ doesn’t have the mental capacity to achieve.
                So because I think AJ becoming a politician is absurd, (which it is����) I’m a hater���� you AJ fanboys are so insecure. Pathetic. Delusional.
                Lolsss, if a joke like you can have multiple degrees why can't Joshua? Two degrees, hahaha, yeah right, big deal!

Comment

Lolsss, if a joke like you can have multiple degrees why can't Joshua? Two degrees, hahaha, yeah right, big deal!
                  AJ could barely pass a GCSE foundation exam never mind get a degree😭😭😭😭

Comment

So AJ’s repping the streets now😭😭😭 Pathetic fan boy.
                    Mr. Two degrees Pratt, even with all your educations you are still way below AJ.

AJ inspires young ones, mostly young people in his minority hood just like Ali did. Crime doesn't pay, with hardwork, luck, and grace, one can dine with Kings... His message is clear!

Comment

AJ could barely pass a GCSE foundation exam never mind get a degree😭😭😭😭
                      Yea right, as if you passing it made you less of a dumbass!

Comment

Working...
                      X