Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A fighter averaging 75 punches a round and looking as fresh as the opening bell......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Breaking News: A professional athlete shows that he is in shape during a world title fight.

Comment

Dude, aren't you an Anthony Joshua stan?

Comment

I cant believe how niave a lot of sports fans are. Not just boxing fans but all sports. 99% of these guys are on peds. You cant tell if someone is on peds by looking at them. James Toney was on peds. Peds are used for performance, not to make you look like a bodybuilder. Lance armstrong was on peds. He and shane mosley never failed a drug test. Think about that. They have peds for stamina, peds for recovering in training ect.

Comment

I get the PED accusation... Most athletes at this level is suspect. However, if being on something is/was the difference, Lamont Peterson should've done way better than he did. Because, there's no suspect with him. He IS actually on something.

Comment

floyd, pacquiao, margarito come to mind.

Comment

Why do you even try to argue with the guy? Robbie Barrett is just a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                Is suspect as hell. That is all.
                You can't have a double standard. Floyd taking an IV was suspect as hell too. Floyd having great stamina at 38+ was also suspect if we follow that logic.

Comment

I expect nothing less from a fit 28 year old world champion. Please stop this.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                    You can't have a double standard. Floyd taking an IV was suspect as hell too. Floyd having great stamina at 38+ was also suspect if we follow that logic.
                    That user's full of double standards I'm afraid. That user uses TBRB pound for pound rankings as if it was accurate to prove Mayweather was a number 1 pound for pound ranked boxer.

Yet on the same token, when I try to use TBRB ranking to prove how Golovkin's level of opposition has been the best in the middleweight division and one of the best compared to any boxer out of any weight division, that user dismisses TBRB ranking as something that is meant to be inaccurate and non-credible.

You'll find plenty more of those double / multiple standards if you instigate deep enough

Comment

How about this statistic:

Carl Froch first Kessler fight: 567 punches thrown

Carl Froch second Kessler fight: 998 punches thrown.

That's a volume increase of more than 75%!!

First fight was his first professional loss and he gained revenge in the second.

Comment

Working...
                      X