Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spence is great but he'll get killed against Canelo or GGG

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nipples won't do **** at 160, but he could get a strap at 154.

Comment

Spence is not a big 147, i dont know why some guys keep saying that. I dont see him being effective above 154..

GG would beat him silly but against Canelo it’s kinda fair game.

Comment

No reason for him to move up in weight any time soon.

Comment

Golovkin s too old for that to be a possibility

But Spence beats the ginger out of Canelo

Comment

He has tons of unfinished business at 147 where there are big names and top fighters he hasn't yet fought and all those fights he will probably be favored to win and possess a huge size advantage and power advantage. It would be stupid and damn near criminal if his team told him to jump up 2 weight classes to 160.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
              Yeah, I saw a thread from someone who thinks he beats everyone from 147-160...hysterical. These type of posters pop up after every big win. He could probably dominate 154, but I don't know if I see him blasting out GGG, Canelo, Jacobs, and Charlo.
              Canelo just fought GGG who has freakish power KO'd the same level of fighters Spence has been facing but bigger is a more ruthless pressure fighter and until a few months ago was told here he the best body puncher in the sport. Despite being taller, bigger, stronger then Spence he never came close to hurting Canelo. Canelo made him miss 500 punches and his hand speed and counterpunching made GGG the "best body puncher" in boxing scared to throw any body shots.

So I want to know what planet people live on where you think 2 weight classes less powerful Spence is going to hurt Canelo when GGG couldn't? Both GGG and Canelo are huge with iron chins fought numerous bigger guys who hit harder and never been down once in their careers. Spence is used to being the bigger man but against Canelo, GGG ect he will be the smaller man and his only shot is outboxing those guys. Does he have that layer to his game? Who knows yet he hasn't been tested with top skilled fighters he's faced low level guys, a compromised Brook and a old small peterson who was iced by Matthyssee at 140 and just moved up to 147 and was inactive the last 2 years. And that means he is going to beat 2 huge guys in Canelo and GGG? SMH

Comment

both guys ruin spence jr.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                  No reason for him to move up in weight any time soon.
                  spence will be 30 soon. it will be hard for him to make 147 he'll move sooner than later.

Comment

You never know, he might just be that guy

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
                      He has tons of unfinished business at 147 where there are big names and top fighters he hasn't yet fought and all those fights he will probably be favored to win and possess a huge size advantage and power advantage. It would be stupid and damn near criminal if his team told him to jump up 2 weight classes to 160.
                      like kell brook...

Comment

Working...
                      X