No announcement yet.

mikey garcia calls out spence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leon_Degrelle View Post
    Didnt Robert say something to the effect that he never wanted to have Mikey step up to 147? Also wasnt size the reason whyhis dad didnt want him to fight Cotto?
    beat me to it. I was going to post that Robert said 140 was the highest he wanted for Mickey

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
      See what I mean when I say you're a fanboy?
      Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
      Lmfao nips haha
      Dude you are delusional! Mikey gets murked. Pederson has more pop than mikey and he couldn’t do sh it to super nips. Mikey’s limit is 140

Mikey controls range better than Spence, Everyone who has spar both has said that their both the hardest punchers that they have ever faced, I have heard charlo say it about spence and I have hear david benevidez say it about mikey.

Now the only real question here is if Mikey can go to 147 body wise right now, I think he can he walks around pretty big too, spence does aswell. Interesting bout imo, spence of course will be the favorite but that doesnt means its a guarantee win for him. War MIKEY!

PS, PEDETERSON has no pop! none at all.

Comment

See what I mean when I say you're a fanboy?
        lol yea that's pretty pathetic

Comment

mikey is just too small for 147 lbs

Comment

Lol...

Haters say Spence is too big for guys like Thurman and Porter, can you imagine the hate he'd get for even acknowledging Mikey?

Garcia trying to keep his name out there, by calling out the hot name in boxing. Nice.

Nothing to see here folks....

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
              Mikey controls range better than Spence, Everyone who has spar both has said that their both the hardest punchers that they have ever faced, I have heard charlo say it about spence and I have hear david benevidez say it about mikey.

Now the only real question here is if Mikey can go to 147 body wise right now, I think he can he walks around pretty big too, spence does aswell. Interesting bout imo, spence of course will be the favorite but that doesnt means its a guarantee win for him. War MIKEY!

PS, PEDETERSON has no pop! none at all.
              You are nuts man. Keep it real. Mikey couldn't even KD Broner who was KD twice by Maidana. No way he has the power to stop Spence from beating his ass.

Mikey is an excelent fighter, but he's a 135-140 lber at max.

Spence is a big 147er that will be a MW champion some day.

Skill wise it's a thing, but Spence wins this based on size.

Comment

Bring it on!!!

Comment

and we have reason to believe mickey because.....? Mickey could've beaten Easter and gained another belt but he went in another direction? What reason is there to believe mickey with what he says?

Comment

Mikey has a long list,
                    Loma, Cotto, n now Spence, i bet hes gona call out Anthony Joshua after his win

Comment

You are nuts man. Keep it real. Mikey couldn't even KD Broner who was KD twice by Maidana. No way he has the power to stop Spence from beating his ass.

Mikey is an excelent fighter, but he's a 135-140 lber at max.

Spence is a big 147er that will be a MW champion some day.

Skill wise it's a thing, but Spence wins this based on size.
                      hate on broner all you want he has one of the most solid chins in the game, however do note Mikey power had broner shook! thats is the only reason broner was afraid to let his hands go.

You dont need stopping power to win a fight lol, as long as you can get respect, look at mikey vs broner, mikey didnt have the power to stop broner but he had to power to make broner not want to get clipped and find out.

So you basically agree with me like I said the only issue is the size if mikey can move to 147 body wise, both are big dudes relatively speaking, Errol has the big upper frame and mikey has teh bigger legs, mikey walks around at around 165 I suspect errol walks around around the same.

Comment

Working...
                      X