Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner Gets Son'd! GOES INSANE THEN GETS TOLD TO APOLOGIZE AND HE DOES!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
    I said it.

Man walks up to broner and ask broner whats the commotion.
    Broner said he wont let me in (easter locker room).
    Man says let me check
    Man goes into the locker room
    Man comes out takes broner for a very short walk
    Broner apologizes to the man who wouldnt let him in and realizes easter didnt want him in the locker room and walks off.
    So you made it up lol. They keep saying it's the commissions decision. Saying it's cause Easter didn't want him is just dumb

Comment

All night long during the fights, I was hoping one of Charlo twins or Hurd (hell even Porter or Brandon Marshall) would get in AB's face to get him to sit his ass down especially with the awful performance Easter was putting on!

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
        So you made it up lol. They keep saying it's the commissions decision. Saying it's cause Easter didn't want him is just dumb
        easter didnt want A.B. "all bum" in the locker room, that locker room was for winners adrien locker room is down the hall with all teh long faces lmfao.

Comment

Originally posted by Afi23 View Post
          All night long during the fights, I was hoping one of Charlo twins or Hurd (hell even Porter or Brandon Marshall) would get in AB's face to get him to sit his ass down especially with the awful performance Easter was putting on!
          I kept thinking about the poor guy who paid good money to sit a few rows back, just to have Broner standing up in the seat in front of him for the ENTIRE fight.

What do you do in that situation...it’s not like the people that work there are gonna make Broner sit down

Comment

Originally posted by Baltimore View Post
            I kept thinking about the poor guy who paid good money to sit a few rows back, just to have Broner standing up in the seat in front of him for the ENTIRE fight.

What do you do in that situation...[B]it’s not like the people that work there are gonna make Broner sit down[/B
            Only the other boxers (who happened to be bigger than him) could really do something about it or maybe Espinoza who was seated right in front of Broner. Maybe Charlamagne Da God should of tried something?

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
              Nope easter didnt want him in the locker room with him.
              aren't they friends??

Comment

All Broke.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                  aren't they friends??
                  Funny you ask that. I was wondering why Easter was wearing E Bunny Productions on his wardrobe, no more About Billions. Unless it ties back in with AB saying eff about billions.... Can Man Now! What a clown. I wouldn’t want his a$$ in my locker room either! Lol

Comment

I don't play games. I ran away from home because my Dad brought me an Xbox.

Comment

Working...
                    X