No announcement yet.

Is spence jr packing a glass jaw?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is spence jr packing a glass jaw?

watching spence fights he doesn't react well to getting hit. he was visibly affected when he got countered by pederson who's no power puncher. he hasn't faced a legit power puncher. could he be packing glass???

Wait. So Brook isn't a legitimate level power puncher? You can't be serious.

Comment

He is packing.

Comment

He packs chocolate brownies every night after his training sessions with his boy Kelly.

Comment

Did we watch the same fight? Spence walked through Peterson's punches. Peterson's punches didn't have any effect whatsoever.

Comment

So far he’s proven he can take a punch. I can’t see any WW taking him out with one punch. He’s going to have to be hit with a significant combination to slow him down IMO.

Comment

He really doesn't react well to getting hit but I don't think it's because he has a glass jaw. It's a flaw in his game that he'll have to fix but so far no one has taken advantage of it. Brook didn't do it so I don't see anyone else at WW exploiting it unless Crawford can carry his power up to the division. I think he'll be able to handle Thurman's power.

Comment

Spence can take a punch. His chin is sturdy

Comment

Only thang Spence be packin is a BBC witch gocho cuck ass shook... Go wach hocky.

Comment

He ate some bomb shots by Kell Brook and kept his hands up to recover. At least his recovery time is under 5 seconds... We haven't seen him "rocked" officially yet. Remains to be seen.

Comment

Working...
                    X