No announcement yet.

Spence is a great fighter but I could see Thurman beating him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spence is a great fighter but I could see Thurman beating him

He got hit flush a few times and Peterson doesn't have the power, speed, defense, movement, or is that Thurman has. I could see Thurman UD PR TKO Spence

Thurman gets knocked out. He’s not what he seems.

Comment

Absolutely Thurman CAN but Spence can beat him too. That Body Work is a great equalizer and it is draining so it is going to be hard to beat him but yeah Thurman and Crawford are more than CAPABLE those are 50/50 type of fights

Comment

Thurman would get on his bike once he feels couple of Spence’s body shots.

Thurman has the tools to beat Spence but he dont have the mentality.

Comment

I don't see it. If Thurman can compete with Spences skill i don't believe he can with Spences workrate/stamina. That's the biggest thing that stood out today for me. He wasn't getting tired at all, not even breathing hard.

Comment

Thurman is a great top level fighter, he could definitely beat Spence though I favor the truth in a Matchup.

Comment

Thurman gets stopped before the final bell.

Comment

It's a 50/50 fight, can definitely make a case for both guys. Keith needs to get in the ring with Errol first though and that may prove to be a daunting task

Comment

Thurman is an easy fight for Spence Jr and you will see it if they ever fight.

Thurman likes to fight at range and fight at a slow controlled pace where he explodes with 2 punches and runs around the ring.

Spence Jr would have a jab in his face all night to force him to exped energy he's not able to do and work him to the body and head.

Keith Thurman defense is pretty much his footspped (running) and him having good reflexes.

He's not a skilled fighter at all. It's why he went the distance with a lot of fights who were able to take his punch.

Spencer Jr beats the l iving **** out of him I'm 100% positive

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                    Thurman would get on his bike once he feels couple of Spence’s body shots.

Thurman has the tools to beat Spence but he dont have the mentality.
                    Disagree. In the Porter fight Thurman showed that he has the mentality

Comment

Working...
                    X