Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Give it up to Peterson. He NEVER stopped fighting.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by revelated View Post
    Ok so, I've been meaning to ask. You said you don't like drug cheats and you hold the cloud over Peterson. No problem, that's your opinion and you're entitled.

But, are you just saying you don't like guys that get caught?

Because I don't know if you were aware...

You've got Devon Alexander in your avi. Alexander is on record for abusing opioids, a known painkiller.

Chris Leben was busted and suspended after UFC 138 in 2011 for painkillers - opioids.

Chris Leben then got a TUE for opioids before UFC 162 in 2013. Ultimately, he disclosed the need and got doctor's input on it.

Regardless, Chris Leben once abused - and got busted for - the same drugs that Devon Alexander was abusing but didn't get busted for.

Lamont Peterson got busted because he forgot that he got the pellet injected in his ass by a licensed doctor for a valid reason - his T-level was dangerously low. This is all documented. He forgot. It's on him. Numerous people in the industry have come out criticizing his camp for not protecting him and making sure they disclose everything to prevent him getting busted because ultimately, what he was injected with made no difference in performance.

So, I ask and I'm serious with the question: are you saying you just don't like guys that get caught? Or are you just targeting Lamont Peterson for some reason?
    My opinion on drug cheats are the same, go check my posts. People coming on here trying to forget his past and claiming he is all heart etc.... Nope he quit like all of those names and he is a drug cheat period.

Referring to my avi.... is irrelevant because my avi not a monument to Devon Alexander. My avi was more of fans making excuses for Maidana when he lost all those fights above.

Comment

Originally posted by Evil_Meat View Post
      I've always thought you're a solid poster, but in this case here it's pretty obvious that you're just fueled with emotion. We get it, you hate Peterson because he was caught with PEDS.
      I definitely don’t like Pederson because of the drugs, and I don’t like the pass he gets on here, I have seen people defending this guy like he is their brother on here, but others get accused even without failing a test.

When I said he quit I have zero emotions with that, because he did quit. I listened to his conversation with his corner and he basically quit. So whether that makes me a “Solid” poster or not I couldn’t careless when pointing out facts.

Comment

Another funny thing is, when I called my own countryman a quitter (Brook) after Spence destroyed him, not one British poster on here quoted me. When I called Pederson a quitter I have all these posters quoting... Irony. Are we more about nationality or boxing?
        Last edited by Ray*; 01-22-2018, 10:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
          So it’s ok for you to verbally throw abuse around because their opinion isn’t the same as you carry? I carry a different values to you. That’s me, because I see him as a drug cheat and a quitter you went ahead and attacked me.

Take a note from the poster that you quote above, he had a different opinion to me but he went about lecturing me in an adult manner. And I respect him for that. You think throwing insults at me make you some type of warrior? Nope, my opinion still stands. Deal with it idiot.
          I call him PEDerson also, but the truth is you havent a clue who's on steroids right now, odds are probably leaning on your favourite fighter and spence being on juice. The line is drawn for me when a keyboard dipsht starts talking crap about a warriors efforts. I have too much respect for the sport for that. Calling you a dumbass was the least I could do after that disrespectful display.

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
            I call him PEDerson also, but the truth is you havent a clue who's on steroids right now, odds are probably leaning on your favourite fighter and spence being on juice. The line is drawn for me when a keyboard dipsht starts talking crap about a warriors efforts. I have too much respect for the sport for that. Calling you a dumbass was the least I could do after that disrespectful display.
            I couldn’t careless what you call him to be honest, you calling me a keyboard warrior and “Draw the line” that’s ironic because wouldn’t that make you a keyboard warrior? I mean it’s not like we are going to have a fist fight now isn’t it? If you have respect for the sport then you would call out drug cheats NOT defend them like they pay you moron.

I guess it touch a nerve because he is American.

Comment

I couldn’t careless what you call him to be honest, you calling me a keyboard warrior and “Draw the line” that’s ironic because wouldn’t that make you a keyboard warrior? I mean it’s not like we are going to have a fist fight now isn’t it? If you have respect for the sport then you would call out drug cheats NOT defend them like they pay you moron.

I guess it touch a nerve because he is American.
              I also believe Marquez is a juicer, but I wouldn't call him a btch or just make some sht up like your emotional ass. Justify your btchmade ass however you want to. I'm done responding to your tantrums.

Comment

I also believe Marquez is a juicer, but I wouldn't call him a btch or just make some sht up like your emotional ass. Justify your btchmade ass however you want to. I'm done responding to your tantrums.
                Am sure you wouldn’t call him a beetch, and that would be you. If he quits then I would probably call him a quitter but that’s just me. Stop defending drug cheats based on your nationality emotions. Support the sport of boxing not drug cheats. Bye moron.

Comment

Am sure you wouldn’t call him a beetch, and that would be you. If he quits then I would probably call him a quitter but that’s just me. Stop defending drug cheats based on your nationality emotions. Support the sport of boxing not drug cheats. Bye moron.
                  For the record, I'm not American, never been to America, and don't even live close to America, so maybe you can imagine my amusement at your adamant belief in me being so.

Last edited by SplitSecond; 01-22-2018, 11:56 AM.

Comment

For the record, I'm not American, never been to America, and don't even live close to America, so maybe you can imagine my amusement at your baseless statements.

Good for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                      Ummm how am i a d*CK?? Did you see petersons body language in the corner?? It was that of a defeated man who wanted no more of spence. Just Calling it what it is. Peterson had a couple good rounds then he packed it in. It was a payday for him. If you feel offended by that I dont know what to tell you
                      Do you know what it takes to step in that ring? Have you experienced having another man trying to tear your head off? You are watching and saying my man quit, but he’s a warrior and he gave his best effort throughout the fight. He could’ve danced the final four rounds away, he could’ve held the final four rounds away, he could’ve taken a knee. He went in and competed. Just enjoy the sport don’t call fighters soft because they lose a fight, they just lost.

Comment

Working...
                      X