No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Errol Spence Drops, Beats Down Lamont Peterson For TKO Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WAAAAAR NIPPLES!!!!!

is it just me or do they look extra pointy today?

Comment

this card is going up against the ufc card a heavyweight title fight. looks like more bad ratings for prime boxing cherries.

Comment

Gosh it feels like forever since we've had a legitimate boxing card, excited to get back in here in a few hours and talk boxing with the good people of NSB!!

Comment

Can anyone help with a stream? I'm at work till 1130PM (USEAST). Help a white brotha out !

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
            Gosh it feels like forever since we've had a legitimate boxing card, excited to get back in here in a few hours and talk boxing with the good people of NSB!!
            Ya Easter fight should be good even with Fortunata not making weight.

Also, I expect showcase performance by Errol

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
              Ya Easter fight should be good even with Fortunata not making weight.

Also, I expect showcase performance by Errol
              I feel like maybe people are expecting a little too much out of Spence. He's had what has to be the longest layoff of his career and he's in against a legit contender. I'm a big fan and the performance in his last fight convinced me he's got the goods, but he's still young and developing and it was just one fight. I certainly expect him to win tonight, but it's pretty common for guys not to perform at their best after their breakout wins when expectations are at their highest. With that being said, if he is dominant and blasts Peterson out tonight, there won't be any way to pump the brakes on his career, it will be full pedal to the medal.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                I feel like maybe people are expecting a little too much out of Spence. He's had what has to be the longest layoff of his career and he's in against a legit contender. I'm a big fan and the performance in his last fight convinced me he's got the goods, but he's still young and developing and it was just one fight. I certainly expect him to win tonight, but it's pretty common for guys not to perform at their best after their breakout wins when expectations are at their highest. With that being said, if he is dominant and blasts Peterson out tonight, there won't be any way to pump the brakes on his career, it will be full pedal to the medal.
                Right, but Ortiz and Matthyse have hurt Lamont before and Lamont struggled with Danny.

Spence is an ENORMOUS WW and he's far stronger, skilled, and hungrier than Lucas/Victor/Danny.

I'd be stunned if Errol doesn't win a one-sided KO/TKO within 7 rounds. I'd consider it a poor performance unless there's a KD almost every round en route to a UD

Comment

Right, but Ortiz and Matthyse have hurt Lamont before and Lamont struggled with Danny.

Spence is an ENORMOUS WW and he's far stronger, skilled, and hungrier than Lucas/Victor/Danny.

I'd be stunned if Errol doesn't win a one-sided KO/TKO within 7 rounds. I'd consider it a poor performance unless there's a KD almost every round en route to a UD
                  Wtf? Christ.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                    Wtf? Christ.
                    What's confusing?

Ortiz/Matthyse hurt LP and Matthyse stopped him very early in their fight - and that fight was supposed to be competitive.

LP is older now and is fighting a very hungry, fresh, strong, BIG WW in Errol.

So what's confusing? "WTF?"

Figure it out bud

Comment

What's confusing?

Ortiz/Matthyse hurt LP and Matthyse stopped him very early in their fight - and that fight was supposed to be competitive.

LP is older now and is fighting a very hungry, fresh, strong, BIG WW in Errol.

So what's confusing? "WTF?"

Figure it out bud
                      Read what you wrote. Those are your expectations? Lord. Well, to each their own.

Comment

Working...
                      X