Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Errol Spence Drops, Beats Down Lamont Peterson For TKO Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

48-46 Kownacki after 5, Kiladze offering up much less offense now and eating a few big shots every round

Comment

Kiladze looks like shit and fat boy just keeps chuggin.

Comment

DAMN! Kiladze might end up brain dead with some of those shots he was taking in the 6th, good god. Nice win for Kownacki but he needs to get into better shape as he keeps moving up the ladder

Comment

Id like to see Trey Morrison vs Kownacki, an in shape Kownacki. That would be a barn bunner, someone would go to sleep early.

Comment

Kownacki vs the Arreola of about 5 years ago would've been fire! I'd like to see him against Travis Kauffman his next time out, that would be a good test and an action fight. If he comes through that and is in better shape, put him in with Big Baby

Comment

If I have showtime on hulu can I watch this fight live?

Comment

Originally posted by Bababoey970 View Post
                If I have showtime on hulu can I watch this fight live?
                More than likely, I just got the seven day free trial for showtime on Amazon Prime. Ill cancel it right after the fight.

Comment

Expecting Browne to KO Ntetu here, but that fight against Kalajdzic still rubs me the wrong way

Comment

Time for Browne to step up... I cheer for my fellow Quebec citizen Ntetu though...

Comment

Mercante was doin weird ****, stoppage was ok I guess.

Comment

Working...
                      X