No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Errol Spence Drops, Beats Down Lamont Peterson For TKO Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by b0x
    Would love to see him fight Porter. That's all that's left to see IMO. I joke about spence, always root for the underdogs. But he's good. Real good. Just want to see him when someone is up in his face. Only way he loses is if he can't handle that or if someone smaller can box perfect from the outside. He's a big solid welter.
    I don't see Porter being a trouble. Spence will catch him coming in. Spence showed movement tonight too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Floyd is TBE View Post
      Thurman don't want that work
      Hell nah. That ponytail motha****a implicitly admits that. Same for Garcia.

Comment

• Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
        Cong**** bro, you win much?
        Unfortunately not kinda stepped away from betting a bit recently.
        £20 at 7/4. £55 back.

Probably best, I limit myself to £25 a week.

Some money to bet on Linares now

Comment

• Originally posted by Theosis26 View Post
          GTFO! Would you had rather him die in the ring? Cause that is surely what would have happened if it had gone 12.
          I'm completely okay with the decision, just stating facts. Peterson quit, he isn't the tough warrior everybody says he is. Showtime made it looks like the coach pulled the plug. Peterson did it himself.

And no, he wouldn't have died. Don't be such a drama queen. They are boxers, not gladiators.

Comment

• I felt bad for Peterson after the 5th round. Good luck to him. Next!
            Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 01-20-2018, 11:33 PM.

Comment

• I like your avatar. Lmao!

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                I don't see Porter being a trouble. Spence will catch him coming in. Spence showed movement tonight too.
                Porter could smoother Spence hit and hold make it an ugly fight for 12 rounds

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
                  They have named this Showtime card "The Lie And The Truth." One for Robert Easter, one for Errol Spence.

I like it!

Comment

• Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
                    What a ****** question by Jim Gray

"Would you like to fight him again?"

Why put Peterson on the spot like that after being thoroughly dominated. of course, Peterson doesn't want to fight him again but he's not going to say that on live TV.

Jim Gray is a ****ing idiot. I've always hated that dude.

Comment

• Spence is a complete fighter. He throws double and triple jabs, lead left, hooks, uppercuts, he really plants his and throws with authority, he’s fast , seems to have a good chin and just walks you down and makes you fight . The only thing I don’t this has is good foot movement but he doesn’t need it.

Comment

Working...
                      X