Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Errol Spence Drops, Beats Down Lamont Peterson For TKO Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats Petersons game here? He trying to gas Spence, I dont like this shell up and take shots..fckn throw something.

Comment

• RD 4. Spence's punches are lifting that old man off the canvas

Comment

• I see the patience Peterson is exhibits and I get it, but at the same time as soon as he starts his offense Spence's cuts him off .....time to go to plan b if he got one

Comment

• Damn Spence is one of my favorites definitely

Spence, Crawford, Usyk, Lomachenko, Bivol, Rigondeaux (even after that dreadful performance)

Comment

• Sucks that Peterson gets stuck in this fight because he is the only one willing but you gotta respect him for it

Comment

• Spence 4-0. Lamont looked like he mighta got hurt in the last 20-30 seconds of the round. Lamont isn't doing enough to keep Spence honest. That said idk how much Lamont could keep him honest if he was throwing more.

Comment

• Peterson is tough but has very little power. The corner should give him a few more rounds but if this beating continues, needs to consider pulling Peterson out.

Comment

• Spence's right hook to the body is landing pretty consistently. He's slowly taking the fight out of Lamont.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
                    Whats Petersons game here? He trying to gas Spence, I dont like this shell up and take shots..fckn throw something.
                    Yeah, Puppy eyes needs to up that activity

Comment

• Wouldn't mind see how Spence would deal with a fighter like Maidana.

I don't think he likes that crowding and pressure

Here comes the KO

Comment

Working...
                      X