Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Easter: Lomachenko Wouldn't Beat Me; Don't Think It'll Happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Easter: Lomachenko Wouldn't Beat Me; Don't Think It'll Happen

NEW YORK If he handles Javier Fortuna the way he expects Saturday night in Brooklyn, Robert Easter Jr. would welcome a fight against another 130-pound champion considering moving up to lightweight. Vasyl Lomachenko is just the kind of talented, high-profile opponent Easter seeks. As much as the unbeaten IBF lightweight champion respects Lomachenko's skills and status as one of the best boxers in the sport, Easter doesn't think Lomachenko would be equally eager to face him.
    [Click Here To Read More]

It's not gonna happen! Win tomorrow, then on to 140!

Comment

Don’t know who would win but Easter’s length would present a challenge.

Comment

Lomo movement would give him issues... hes never fought anyone with moment like that before it would be like trying to catch a fly.

Comment

It would be funny to see Lomachenko trying to get in and out of Easter's range.

I don't see anything wrong with what he said. He also gave a lot credit to Lomachenko.

Comment

I respect the attitude but I need to see it

Comment

dont worry mate i think lomachenkos got bigger targets than fighting you who have you beat again exactly?

Comment

Speaking of IQ and "smarts".
                I don’t believe nobody can beat me.
                Does he consider Lomachenko a nobody?
                Last edited by 7NN; 01-19-2018, 10:29 AM.

Comment

Ummm. How tall was Shafikov again, Robert?

Comment

One of the biggest weight bullies in boxing.

Comment

Working...
                    X