No announcement yet.

NSB Pick 'em 2018

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by otrocubiche View Post
    are we getting wilder-ortiz or bivol-barrera? both fight seem pretty even, at least on paper
    Hopefully both.

Comment

• Originally posted by john l View Post
      Last two weeks I think this might be done.
      It’s starting to look that way, unfortunately. Anyone spoke to Bob?

Comment

• Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
        PMed him asking if he minds me starting a thread aimed at working on a backup plan, but no reply yet. I think just go ahead anyway if we ain't heard from him by tomorrow.

Comment

Yeah. He replied on Sunday and said thanks for making the thread and that he forgot about the fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
            PMed him asking if he minds me starting a thread aimed at working on a backup plan, but no reply yet. I think just go ahead anyway if we ain't heard from him by tomorrow.
            Yeah I’d just go ahead with it, if there’s no reply by tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
              Yeah. He replied on Sunday and said thanks for making the thread and that he forgot about the fight.
              Fair enough, do you know if he’s doing a pick ‘em for this week?

Comment

What about results from Groves vs Eubank?

Comment

• Originally posted by john l View Post
                  What about results from Groves vs Eubank?
                  I didn't ask him, but if he ain't got back to us by tomorrow I'm gonna start a thread asking for input from members, ideas on how to progress and volunteerrs. Specifically this could involve someone copying all the 2018 Pick em information into a new spreadsheet or table if Bob ain't there to pass the information on directly because no-one else will be able to modify the table as it stands AFAIK. Frankly it's a ballache, and I don't really want to do it, so I'm hoping someone else is gonna volunteer, but I probably will if I have to..

With regards to Eubank - Groves, that information can be added at the same time, as can last Saturday's fight. I'm not directly offering to take on the running of the Pick em wholesale for the rest of the year, cos I got enough commitments already, not least an 8 month old baby, but I am willing to play a part and offer what help I can.

Comment

I didn't ask him, but if he ain't got back to us by tomorrow I'm gonna start a thread asking for input from members, ideas on how to progress and volunteerrs. Specifically this could involve someone copying all the 2018 Pick em information into a new spreadsheet or table if Bob ain't there to pass the information on directly because no-one else will be able to modify the table as it stands AFAIK. Frankly it's a ballache, and I don't really want to do it, so I'm hoping someone else is gonna volunteer, but I probably will if I have to..

With regards to Eubank - Groves, that information can be added at the same time, as can last Saturday's fight. I'm not directly offering to take on the running of the Pick em wholesale for the rest of the year, cos I got enough commitments already, not least an 8 month old baby, but I am willing to play a part and offer what help I can.
                    Well cong**** on your newborn(and you also have my sympathy lol)Not sure what I can do but will help where I can.It seems Bob is done(not blaming him its a lot of work)as after doing it for 2 years(at least)seems kinda odd he just forgot.Maybe Im reading it wrong but anyway if someone can/wants to keep it going great.But would be nice to have co-runners as it will help with times like last week and also transparency.

Comment

Fair enough, do you know if he’s doing a pick ‘em for this week?
                      Not to be rude but he doesn't seem to have the passion anymore because I saw that he was on on Saturday around 4pm. I sent him a visitor's message and he didn't reply until Sunday around 11am.

I thought folks sent him gifts last year to show their appreciation.

Comment

Working...
                      X