No announcement yet.

NSB Pick 'em 2018

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by john l View Post
    I guess its not out yet or leaderboard updated but it will it will say NSB #SSR vs Estrada.The leaderboard and rules you already have.
    Are you going to leave the site when the plodder gets killed?

Comment

• Originally posted by Geralt69 View Post
      Are you going to leave the site when the plodder gets killed?
      Why would I? Have you looked at leaderboard?And my blind aunt could pick 1 50/50 fight.And for like the 10th time I never said I was picking Estrada just that by how you describe him YDKSAB.I have already told you that you have never even seen both guys fight except last one(maybe)and to call the faster and better boxing one of the two a "slow plodder"just proves it lol.

Comment

YDKSAB.I have already told you that you have never even seen both guys fight except last one(maybe)and to call the faster and better boxing one of the two a "slow plodder"just proves it lol.
        So you are backing out of our bet?
        Got it..

Chicken...

Comment

• Originally posted by Geralt69 View Post
          So you are backing out of our bet?
          Got it..

Chicken...
          Man are you slow??????I mean really I'm not kidding?That would explain why I keep telling you the same thing and you cant read it.And when did we bet?And you don't have any money we both know that.YOUR BORING ME NOW go away.smdh idiot green fans

Comment

No sked next pick is SSR vs Estrada but it is not up yet.
            How do you have that going? I realize Estrada is a savant who figures you out, but the early firepower I have seen from Rungvisai lately is a sight to behold!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ganondorf View Post
              How do you have that going? I realize Estrada is a savant who figures you out, but the early firepower I have seen from Rungvisai lately is a sight to behold!
              I'm not sure yet Estrada been around and has fought alot of good fighters.I mean if you look at age and the punishment he has taken he should be still prime(or close).But yea SSR is a beast Caudras was outboxing him good thru 6 then got hurt to body good and next round they hit heads and went to cards.Wish that fight had played out if Caudras got back control and won it would be easier pick.Who you got?

Comment

I'm not sure yet Estrada been around and has fought alot of good fighters.I mean if you look at age and the punishment he has taken he should be still prime(or close).But yea SSR is a beast Caudras was outboxing him good thru 6 then got hurt to body good and next round they hit heads and went to cards.Wish that fight had played out if Caudras got back control and won it would be easier pick.Who you got?
                I love the proud Mexican fighters. I have seen some Estrada comparisons to the great Marquez. Maybe there is something to that but you mentioned the Cuedras fight. Was that the one on the Superfly card where Estrada was getting shaken pretty badly early?

Man it's a tough call for me. I usually favor the cerebral technician but "Mini Manny" is something else. I am picking Sor by stoppage early to midfight with the guiding principle that Sor might hurt him early. If Estrada can weather it to the later rounds I would lean toward Gallo.

Tough fight to pick.

Comment

Yea I'm leaning same way but it COULD change.Estrada has had a lot of fights with some top fighters makes me wonder were he is at.But he is the better boxer and Caudras outboxed him for 1st 6 but then got hurt bad to body wish that fight had played out.Yea payed 1000 to find out she has cancer kinda feel the vets took me for as much as possible been going there for along time.But to get that news after was kinda a kick to the stones.
                  Ah that’s rough man, vets try and squeeze as much as they can.
                  Yeah the Cuadras fight is what has me leaning Estrada, he’s a very disciplined boxer as well, so I don’t think he’ll get caught or stunned early like Gonzalez did in both fights

Comment

• Originally posted by Ganondorf View Post
                    I love the proud Mexican fighters. I have seen some Estrada comparisons to the great Marquez. Maybe there is something to that but you mentioned the Cuedras fight. Was that the one on the Superfly card where Estrada was getting shaken pretty badly early?

Man it's a tough call for me. I usually favor the cerebral technician but "Mini Manny" is something else. I am picking Sor by stoppage early to midfight with the guiding principle that Sor might hurt him early. If Estrada can weather it to the later rounds I would lean toward Gallo.

Tough fight to pick.
                    No I was talking about when SSR fought Caudras.They fought couple years ago and CC was outboxing him but he kept coming and in 7th he hurt CC to body.Then in 8th they hit heads and went to cards wher CC was winning good but I wonder how last 5 rounds would have went.Yea CC is very good fighter and gave Estrada all he could handle but I thought he pulled it out by 1-3 points.Yea I think SSR is gonna have to get to him early either KO or put him on the defence.

Comment

• Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                      Ah that’s rough man, vets try and squeeze as much as they can.
                      Yeah the Cuadras fight is what has me leaning Estrada, he’s a very disciplined boxer as well, so I don’t think he’ll get caught or stunned early like Gonzalez did in both fights
                      Yea agree 100% on fight esp Caudras part.Just wish we could have seen how much more SSR was gonna bring that night or was them last round or 2 just a blip in the radar.im gonna try and watch that fight and 1st SSR choc fight again if I get chance.

Comment

Working...
                      X