Collapse
No announcement yet.

NSB Pick 'em 2018

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think 116-112 should be close.But any changes should be made just going forward.You cant retroactively change the scoring for past fights.My 2 cents

Comment

• Originally posted by john l View Post
      Yea a lot of pics and perfect not adding up.Points seem ok at least towards top from what I can see.Its not a job I would want though.
      On my phone it has the points in the perfect slot and vice versa

You have 2 points

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        You, Brometheus, and A.K bought. the Eubank's hype. Y'all should be ashamed.
        Honestly, I am.

Comment

• Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
          On my phone it has the points in the perfect slot and vice versa

You have 2 points
          Mine too but it has a lot of people with 2 right and only 25pts?Plus there are other scores that don't match with how many perfect they have or how many 2x or 3x.The points seem right(have not gone thru and looked at more then a couple though)so maybe no harm no foul.Its not a job I want though lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Clegg View Post
            IMO it should stay how it is, if you change a close decision from 12 points or less to 10 points or less it's up to you, not too big of a change and I wouldn't have a big issue with it but just feel like the problem here is that the scorecard was a bad one like you say, not that the rules of the prediction league are off. Something like that will probably happen in a future fight with a card being too wide and then maybe people might want to have it changed again.
            I agree 1000% it really should be 14pts or so if you look at it they are a lot more scores that are wide then close.I mean for it to be close it has to be 7-5(assumeing no even rounds)wher anthing 8-4 all the way to 12-0 is wide.But like Clegg said its a judging prob and we will run into it again that's why I wanted to change the scoring to 20-7-3.With that you get more points for method then detail(which is subjective and not always right).Nothing is gonna be perfect just be glad Alexsander vs Ortiz was not onr of the picks lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
              Honestly, I am.
              So am I...

Comment

• No Sor-Estrada pick 'em? Much respect to Brometheus but it seems he is in over his head.

Comment

No Sor-Estrada pick 'em? Much respect to Brometheus but it seems he is in over his head.
                  I was wandering where it was this week myself

Comment

• What fights are next in the game? Is there somewhere that I could see a schedule?

Comment

No Sor-Estrada pick 'em? Much respect to Brometheus but it seems he is in over his head.
                      Yea its a tough job but its thu and no updates or pick for next week?Maybe something going on in personal life?I know my last few weeks have really sucked.
                      Last edited by john l; 02-22-2018, 06:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X