Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko's Manager: Pacquiao is Old, No Gain in Beating Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

“He's an old man and Lomachenko beating him takes him nowhere. If the fight happened they'll all say Lomachenko beat an old man and made him come down [in weight].

Says the guys who beat Rigo!
    😂😂😂😂😂😂

Comment

What hypocrisy. Rigo an older man went up two weight classes to fight a young prime Loma. But Loma wont go up two weight classes to 140 to fight an old Pacman.

Comment

Amazing the completely opposite thinking of Mayweather.

Comment

Fan boys be like “Loma beats anybody from 130lbs to 175lbs”.

Comment

If I were Klimas I would definitely take a Pacquiao fight into account.
            Loma will be at 135 soon and if Pac moves down to 140 I'm sure Loma will fight him at 140.
            The faster the Berchelt fight is done at 130 the sooner Loma can move up to 135.

If it's fine for Crawford to face Pacquiao, then why isn't it for Loma?

Comment

I disagree, at the heavier weight its a big step up for Loma

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
                I guess there was more gain in beating an old Rigondeaux who was moving up 2 weight classes.
                Well, yeah. One is shot to bits, the other had never been beaten.

A fighter is only too old once he gets beat. Until then, fair game.

Comment

Lomachenko should not pass up such an opportunity. If he passes up and Crawford fights and beats Pacquiao then where would Lomachenko go now? Back to fighting Marriaga's and Sosa's in the world while hoping Leo Santa Cruz moves up? There is no guarantee we would get big fights from him at 130 since guys back there are too busy wanting more money, well the Pacquiao fight is gonna be the one providing more Lomachenko more star power, which means more money for the opponents to entice them to fight him after he beats Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by john l View Post
                    I agree no interest in this fight.Its like ODLH vs PAC if ODLH won it just meant Pac was too small and when Pac won all it did was prove ODLH was shot.
                    I found Pacquiao demolishing ODLH when he was supposed to be a huge underdog very entertaining. I think in this fight Loma would be favored if it was a catch weight lets say at 138. Klimas is right in a way because Loma got a lot of hate for bringing Rigo up 2 weight classes. He wants to fight champions in their division, Berchelt recently said hes considering unifying with Loma. I think the Bobfather can make that fight happen. Although Bob Arum has a lot of pull with the Wbo and could probably have Pacquiao and Loma fight for the vacant belt at 140 and they could do a catchweight at 138. That would be a great fight but I guess Loma wants to only fight current champions from now on.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                      Amazing the completely opposite thinking of Mayweather.
                      Yeah. Floyd would move up to fight a younger fighter. The complete opposite of Loma running scared from Garcia.

Comment

Working...
                      X