Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Price Agrees to Fight Povetkin on Joshua-Parker Undercard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
    He never fought Wlad.
    Vitali, sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
      He never fought Wlad.
      He means when Briggs threw himself on the floor after Wladimir poured water on him and owned him. Briggs be like ‘hold me back, hold me back I don’t wanna get beat senseless and end up in hospital for two weeks like when Vitali pulverised my ass hole’

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
        The guy is a PED cheat just like Ortiz, Povetkin and Fury. They’re all scum bags, who the fück respects a scum bag ?
        his failed drug test was for Asthma medication (likely Clen, used to cut weight, or he actually does have Asthma) but not steroids.

And why not put Holyfield on your list? He's the biggest scumbag of them all, PED's and dirty as hell.

Comment

Price should book his Uber before the 4th round, destination: nearest hospital

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
            his failed drug test was for Asthma medication (likely Clen, used to cut weight, or he actually does have Asthma) but not steroids.

And why not put Holyfield on your list? He's the biggest scumbag of them all, PED's and dirty as hell.
            The guy is on more than asthma medication, what’s wrong with you man ? Look at that freak !

Comment

Price seems a nice guy but he doesn't just have chin, and conditioning problems he also lacks real heart when hes in deep waters ofc thats easy for someone behind a screen to say about a guy who fights for a living but its the truth once his power doesn't bail him out he wants to quit

Shouldn't matter in this fight anyway Povetkin by nasty KO

Comment

This is hilarious!!!!😂😂😂

Comment

He means when Briggs threw himself on the floor after Wladimir poured water on him and owned him. Briggs be like ‘hold me back, hold me back I don’t wanna get beat senseless and end up in hospital for two weeks like when Vitali pulverised my ass hole’
                  OK all make sense now I remember that video, hilarious it was.

Comment

The guy is on more than asthma medication, what’s wrong with you man ? Look at that freak !
                    freak because his body looks the same as it did when he was in his prime? I'm not going to throw shade at the guy and make accusations that have yet to be proven.

yeah he looks like a jacked old man, but he doesn't have the obvious telltale steroid signs (freakish delts and traps, and at his age he is showing ZERO signs of GH gut.) So again, I'll say he was likely on Clen to cut weight, or he has Asthma because that test is proven, but to my eyes, and to the countless times he's been tested, he's Steroid free.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

Don't forget to add Mike Tyson to that list.

Comment

Working...
                      X