Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua Embraces Idea of Tyson Fury Walking Parker To The Ring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joshua Embraces Idea of Tyson Fury Walking Parker To The Ring

Anthony Joshua has no issue with British rival Tyson Fury being part of Joseph Parker's ring walk. WBA, IBF and IBO heavyweight champion Joshua and WBO belt-holder Parker are set for a unification bout at Cardiff's Principality Stadium on March 31 in a hotly anticipated clash.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Parker’s to thick to realise he will be promoting Joshua’s next fight

For free !

Comment

Tyson Fury is a curly whirly enthusiast and will be too busy stuffing his face with easter eggs to walk Parker into the ring.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Straightener View Post
          Parker’s to thick to realise he will be promoting Joshua’s next fight

For free !
          Maybe there's a deal been struck? Fury to help big up Parker for this fight and maybe later down the line the two will face each other. After seeing how close Hughie came I think Tyson would fancy his chances taking on Parker, maybe as a way of building towards an AJ fight.

Comment

Parker and his team are so keen to give Fury a shine and swallow, its an embarrassment.

Comment

A bit weird, but all adds to the pantomime i guess.

Comment

I said it once, I said it again. Of course Tyson is going to be in Parkers camp/side/corner Parker just made Tysons cousin look like a complete coward for 12 rounds, so Tyson isn't going to pick Parker to win.

Walking him to the ring is likely to steal some of his shine while all the announcers marvel over how much weight he's already lost, paying no mind to the WBO champion! What will be really telling is if Fury has his Ring Lineal belt on him...That would truly make it all about himself.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                  hhaha

Comment

Originally posted by Holler View Post
                    Maybe there's a deal been struck? Fury to help big up Parker for this fight and maybe later down the line the two will face each other. After seeing how close Hughie came I think Tyson would fancy his chances taking on Parker, maybe as a way of building towards an AJ fight.
                    Im sure dyson was partying with Parker after he “beat” Huey

They are friends but it’s just funny how Joshua is liking the idea

Parker gets drilled the ***** pipes up ringside .... bingo it’s a Eddie Hearn grudge match can see it coming a mile away

Joshua vs fury main event undercard wilder vs whyte in Wembley stadium
                    Last edited by Straightener; 01-17-2018, 06:45 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X