No announcement yet.

Lucas Mathysee vs Amir Khan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lucas Mathysee vs Amir Khan

It's a good match up. Mathysse's timing has been off and he is way passed his prime. Amir Khan could dance for a U.D but it is an intriguing matchup considering the moment Mathysse touch Khan it would all be over.

I like Lucas but Khan takes this one.

Comment

LOL @ khans face when he says mathysses name

Comment

I like this fight I'm rolling with Lucas. Khan already had a weak chin and questionable defense. Everyone talks about about his chin but it's not his only problem he simply gets hit too many times cleanly right on the button and doesn't fight intelligently. For someone as quick and skilled as he is he doesn't avoid punches like he should. So it's only a matter of time till Lucas lands something clean on him and it will be lights out. His punch resistance was already weak and he just got knocked out 1 inch away from death in one of the most brutal KO's you going to see. You think his chin will just bounce back to what it was which wasn't good to begin with? Hell no it will be worse. Any fight going forward he's in with a legit big puncher is a major risk for him going to sleep.

Comment

Matthysse would knocked him out. The first hard punch and its all over.

Comment

Matthysse punches too hard, Khan's chin too soft. Khan is winning every minute of this fight til he's KTFO suddenly sometime between the first and last round.

If Khan was a more focused guy and didn't randomly lose the plan in the middle of a fight it's winnable, but since he's not I can't see this fight ending any other way except Khan being KO'd.

Comment

Matthyse was one of those brawler hype job that i never got into. Other than Lamont he hasn't KO'd anybody at the elite level. Khan closes that eye again.

Comment

It would generally be the same old story as many of Khan's fights. He can win it if he avoids getting clipped.

There's a possibility it could be like the Garcia fight but I think Garcia has better timing and was starting to time Khan by the 2nd or 3rd round. I don't think Lucas would be able to time Khan that easily but i think he would catch him at some point and it would be the start of the end.

I actually thought Khan was starting to lose some of the hand speed in his last few fights. It didn't seem to be as blistering v Algieri. He looked quick v Canelo but that was because he was the smaller quicker man. I'd imagine now he's in his 30's, the speed will be going and when you consider he has a lot of flaws in other areas, Khan will become much more beatable.

Comment

lucas has a good jab and good timing, plus his power. he puts khan away in the mid rounds

Comment

khan would win. he most likely stops lucas.

Comment

Working...
                    X