Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What "evidence" is there Mayweather is on roids?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
    In this case those are the physical evidence you dolt.

this is an extreme case because she is a female. she has all the physical evidence of an unnaturally enhanced female.

Can you see them? or are you still burying your head in the sand.

btw if i got you to defend Cyborg in the same context as Floyd then I believe the point is already made.

USADA is corrupt

There's evidence Floyd is dirty

There's evidence Cyborg is dirty

You are a relentless idiot
    Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
    The California State Athletic Commission (CSAC) has suspended the license of Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) fighter Cristiane Justino Santos, better known in MMA circles as Cris Cyborg, and has fined her $2,500 as the result of a positive test for a banned substance.

Santos' December 16, 2011 drug test came back positive for stanozolol metabolites. CSAC learned of the test results December 23, 2011 and suspended Santos's license, with the suspension applied retroactively to December 16, 2011. In accordance with Rule 368, the result of her last fight between Hiroko Yamanaka will be changed to a "No Decision".

According to a USADA release, after a “thorough investigation of the circumstances that preceded her positive test,” including a review of medical history, the agency accepted her explanation that using the diuretic was “in accordance with her physician’s recommendation for the treatment of a legitimate medical condition.”

USADA said in the statement that Cyborg participated in multiple interviews with USADA’s investigative team and allowed the agency to interview her doctor as well.

The TUE Committee found that spironolactone was a legitimate medical need for Cyborg and her doctors “pursued and exhausted all non-prohibited alternatives.” The low dose of the medication was also consistent with best medical practices to treat her condition, not a performance-enhancing dosage.

https://www.mmafighting.com/2017/2/1...ping-violation

This information isn't hard to find. I guess the independent WADA lab helped her cheat too, since they reported the low non performance enhancing dosage

Comment

• these fools make such a big deal all over a "cut off" request saying pac was gonna use that window to juice up with NO proof of past evidence of pac doing that!!

yet this ****ing man girl cyborg tested positive for a ped in 2011 (proven guilty) and then came up with another questionable dirty test again in 2016 but got cleared and you wanna say what proof do i have??

and then asking question that has no answer to it. how the **** would i know why usada would help her cheat. that's something that only money can buy. all i know is that she's a proven cheater and you cant deny this!

Comment

• now where is the evidence of pac trying to juice up that's why he wanted a cut off??

CALIFORNIA STATE ATHLETIC COMMISSION SUSPENDS LICENSE OF FIGHTER CRISTIANE JUSTINO SANTOS - a.k.a. CRIS CYBORG

Mixed Martial Arts fighter tested positive for anabolic steroid in December 16, 2011 test

The California State Athletic Commission (CSAC) has suspended the license of Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) fighter Cristiane Justino Santos, better known in MMA circles as Cris Cyborg, and has fined her $2,500 as the result of a positive test for a banned substance.

Santos' December 16, 2011 drug test came back positive for stanozolol metabolites. CSAC learned of the test results December 23, 2011 and suspended Santos's license, with the suspension applied retroactively to December 16, 2011. In accordance with Rule 368, the result of her last fight between Hiroko Yamanaka will be changed to a "No Decision".

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
          these fools make such a big deal all over a "cut off" request saying pac was gonna use that window to juice up with NO proof of past evidence of pac doing that!!

yet this ****ing man girl cyborg tested positive for a ped in 2011 (proven guilty) and then came up with another questionable dirty test again in 2016 but got cleared and you wanna say what proof do i have??

and then asking question that has no answer to it. how the **** would i know why usada would help her cheat. that's something that only money can buy. all i know is that she's a proven cheater and you cant deny this!

I guess Jon Jones doesn't have any money

Jon Jones net worth: 10 Million

Cyborg net worth: 5 Million.

You tired of getting owned by me yet? Damn, son. I mean it's like every damn day. Now I know why you are afraid to quote me

Comment

now where is the evidence of pac trying to juice up that's why he wanted a cut off??

CALIFORNIA STATE ATHLETIC COMMISSION SUSPENDS LICENSE OF FIGHTER CRISTIANE JUSTINO SANTOS - a.k.a. CRIS CYBORG

Mixed Martial Arts fighter tested positive for anabolic steroid in December 16, 2011 test

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
            these fools make such a big deal all over a "cut off" request saying pac was gonna use that window to juice up with NO proof of past evidence of pac doing that!!

Soooooo she used in 2011...that means she used in 2016, right? Rightttt?????

Boxer Manny Pacquiao admits to past meth, ******* use amid drug crackdown

https://globalnews.ca/news/2971958/b...rug-crackdown/

Comment

• so all this time pac was being accusing of using *******?? i thought he was using ped??

cris cyborg tested positive for a ped in 2011 and we're comparing that with pac's past teen drug use?

in this case, play ball!!

Comment

• Pacquiao said he used them “for years” but it was when he was a teenager and before he “became a champion”.

Comment

she tested positive for a ped in 2011!!!! imagine if that was pac and i said, so what that was 7 years ago, what does that have anything do with with his 2017 test. this ****ing guy here man. disgusting.
                  Pac doesn't take test remember.

And I qoute

"Im scared of needles"

- Manny Pacquiao

Comment

Pacquiao said he used them “for years” but it was when he was a teenager and before he “became a champion”.

Manny started his pro career as a champion?

Wow. That's new.

Comment

Pacquiao said he used them “for years” but it was when he was a teenager and before he “became a champion”.

Before he was boxing....or before he became a champion?

LMAOOOOO. Give up bltch. I'm tired of clowning you but you keep coming back.

And stop being a pvssy. Quote me if you want to keep getting your teeth klcked in. Thanks, bltch

Comment

Working...
                      X