Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What "evidence" is there Mayweather is on roids?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    This is such a shltty post

Why don't you explain to us how he used the IV to mask PED's.

Xylocaine is legal if you can prove there is a need for it. Being that the commission's doctor is in a video discussing the use of Xylocaine with Mayweather discussing his hand issues which aired before one of his fights, I think that shows you're pretty desperate.

Hairline? LMAO. Dude. You're a shltty butthurt poster. Really.

But by all means, go ahead. Tell us how you deem that someone who scraps the most lucrative boxing match at the time because he was apparently afraid of needles is clean, and the one who goes thru drug testing is dirty. Focus on the IV if you like. You might learn how ******ed you are.

Oh, and the cycling off. LMAO. Care to expand on that for us? Let's hear what you've got.

How many states allow xylocaine to be used in boxing?

Comment

• Originally posted by Gigantes View Post
      LMAO YOU didn't even answer the thread topic, f your questions until you answer the topic first.

You want me to answer but you won't lmao

What's so faulty about my perspective? Did I not list actual facts? Is anything that I listed lies?
      Your answer is provided by the answers to my questions. If you're afraid to answer those questions that's fine. Just say so.

It's frankly silly to say "guy had to be on roids" when he has shown ZERO evidence of any sort of PED usage, and all you can hang your hat on is an IV incident that USADA gave an exemption for...versus a guy who straight up refused random blood and urine testing, even when 40 million was thrown at him. That's suspect, "...no matter how...you...cut it, slice it or weigh it."

Regardless, I would take the word of a BALCO chemist over you or people on this board.

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
        I don't know. Why does that matter?

Comment

This is the butt hurt Pac fans last stand. Like General Custer last stand.

Last edited by meme_man; 01-16-2018, 07:52 PM.

Comment

Xylocaine manages pain.

Pain is apart of boxing. To allow fighters to numb pain and not feel anything gives them and advantage.

In boxing it is a performance enhancing drug

Why do you think other states have banned it for?

Comment

• Originally posted by revelated View Post
              Your answer is provided by the answers to my questions. If you're afraid to answer those questions that's fine. Just say so.

It's frankly silly to say "guy had to be on roids" when he has shown ZERO evidence of any sort of PED usage, and all you can hang your hat on is an IV incident that USADA gave an exemption for...versus a guy who straight up refused random blood and urine testing, even when 40 million was thrown at him. That's suspect, "...no matter how...you...cut it, slice it or weigh it."

Regardless, I would take the word of a BALCO chemist over you or people on this board.

Did Conte have any logical reason why he thought Pacquiao was using? I didn't here any apart from that he was too good.

Why did Floyd say he wanted to take a year or two out of the game when Pacquiao said he take any test Floyd wants in the summer of 2010?

Comment

• Originally posted by revelated View Post

You chose his opinion because it re-enforces your own bias. As far as red-flags (since there is no undeniable proof) for each are:

Pac:
                • refused blood testing beyond 30 days prior to fight during first negotiations (later dropped to 7 days for rest of negotiations).
                  Toradol request for Mayweather fight

Floyd:
                • Abnormally low T-E in released tests (indicator of masking agent in use)
                  Banned IV usage (TUE retroactively provided but banned as a masking agent)
                  Fined $114,000 for refusing to answer questioning under oath from Pacquiao's lawyers.
                  Documented Xylocane usage (approved by NSAC)

Now there's a lot of hearsay about them, much more noise against Pac. People also say Pac's speed/power stayed with him as he climbed weights is proof but Floyd maintained his speed and had enough power to keep everyone in check up to 154 even with brittle hands. Some people say Pac's head growth is proof, others say Floyd's head has grown as weel ( I say both filled out with age). SOme say Pac grew more, both started at same weight at same ages but Floyd got bigger, most noticeably, late in his career when he put on a lot more bulk and no longer did same day weigh ins.

Look at things logically and keeping your bias in check its really easy to see that there are red flags for both guys, however, one has more documented flags vs hearsay.
                Last edited by madsweeney; 01-16-2018, 08:01 PM.

Comment

Was it legal where he fought??

Comment

Xylocaine manages pain.

Pain is apart of boxing. To allow fighters to numb pain and not feel anything gives them and advantage.

In boxing it is a performance enhancing drug

Why do you think other states have banned it for?
                    Is it legal where he fought?? there are a lot of different rules in different states

Comment

Did Conte have any logical reason why he thought Pacquiao was using? I didn't here any apart from that he was too good.

Why did Floyd say he wanted to take a year or two out of the game when Pacquiao said he take any test Floyd wants in the summer of 2010?
                      Why did Manny still want a cut off date?

Comment

Working...
                      X