Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Promoter: Other Than Klitschko, Joshua, Parker Resumes Similar

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol you’d think Klitschko was wheeled down to the ring the way they talk about him. It’s funny how know one really wanted to face him but now suddenly he’s old and over the hill. Let’s not forget he was constantly in training during his time out of the ring

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
      LOL what a ******. "Disregarding AJ's best win that puts his resume above any other active heavyweight today, their resumes are actually pretty similar"
      Hahaha it’s true.

Comment

Bottom line is that AJ beat an old, defeated, and inactive, Wladimir Klitschko. Wilder will be facing an old, undefeated, and inactive Luis Ortiz. Neither Joshua, nor Wilder have been tested like Tyson, Lewis, Holyfield, nor even Riddick Bowe! We are glad to see the HW division improve, but it's nowhere near where it used to be! If Wilder and Joshua don't face each other this year, the HW division dies!

Comment

Originally posted by trueblood View Post
          He is embarrassing to watch...I think Ortiz will beat him..I KNOW HE WOULD HAVE A FEW YEARS AGO>>
          Do you think Joshua would have beaten Ortiz, had Ortiz not accepted the step aside, so that Joshua could face Klitschko? Do you think it was a "duck" for Joshua to announce he would face Pulev instead of Ortiz, even after Ortiz took the step aside, with the understanding that he would face Joshua next?

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
            Bottom line is that AJ beat an old, defeated, and inactive, Wladimir Klitschko. Wilder will be facing an old, undefeated, and inactive Luis Ortiz. Neither Joshua, nor Wilder have been tested like Tyson, Lewis, Holyfield, nor even Riddick Bowe! We are glad to see the HW division improve, but it's nowhere near where it used to be! If Wilder and Joshua don't face each other this year, the HW division dies!
            Klitschko fought better against AJ than he had in years. He was moving in abd out and had a very high work rate, almost knocked AJ out in the 6th. Aj survived some big left hooks that would have knocked out almost any other heavyweight. You have to give Aj credit for coming back in the later rounds and giving Wlad some problems. I thought it was a premature stoppage but Aj fought a great fight and it was a good win vesides the premature stoppage which tainted it a little bit. Aj is going to easily beat Parker by knockout

Comment

I'm a Parker supporter but I agree with Hearn, nothing to say Joshua isnt tough, maybe it's because Parker is uglier than him so he must be tougher?
              It is about levels, their resumes are similar apart from Klitschko but Parker's struggled while Joshua has knocked them all out.
              I can't believe Team Parker really think Joshua is that slow,chinny,robotic, weak minded , he's a smarter boxer than Parker ...

I hope Joe gets his handspeed back along with his movement , he bent well at the waist before etc, it's his only chance

Comment

Originally posted by jjsmyth87 View Post
                Klitschko fought better against AJ than he had in years. He was moving in abd out and had a very high work rate, almost knocked AJ out in the 6th. Aj survived some big left hooks that would have knocked out almost any other heavyweight. You have to give Aj credit for coming back in the later rounds and giving Wlad some problems. I thought it was a premature stoppage but Aj fought a great fight and it was a good win vesides the premature stoppage which tainted it a little bit. Aj is going to easily beat Parker by knockout
                I give AJ credit for getting off the canvas and getting the stoppage! That's great! However, that's still beating a 41-yr. old FORMER champion. I will give Wilder credit if he gets the stoppage vs. an undefeated Luis Ortiz, who nobody in the HW division wanted to fight. However, Ortiz is still a 39-yr. old man! My point is that if Joshua and Wilder don't face each other in 2018, it will take all the shine off the HW division...IMMEDIATELY! Who else is there? I think the division would be improved if Gassiev (6'3"), Dorticos (6'3"), and Usyk (6'3") would step up, but I don't see that happening anytime soon.

Comment

Parker has much better record, except for the questionable wlad victory.

Lets not pretend brezeale and whyte are anything more than C grade journeyman with very limited boxing ability.

Comment

Working...
                  X