Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not having sex before a fight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The first mention of sex beings a deciding factor in fight performance come from Kleitomachos of Thebes winning what the ancient Greeks and Romans referred to as Downing events in 212 BC. Boxing, Wrestling, and Pankration across the Hellenic Games - Olympics, Pythian, Isthmian, and Namean. He was the combat sports champion, period. When asked how he was able to achieve the feat he attributed his success to abstaining from sex.

You know how them 212 BC fellas had medical science totes figured out and were right about basically everything. Wait? No? Exactly homie, that **** is ancient Greece. Probably pretty damn wrong.

Comment

Your legs get weak

Comment

I guess it depends what timeframe people mean by "before" a fight. I think most would agree you would want to save your energy for fight night and would not want to blow your load the day of the fight. I would also think it could be detrimental to further deplete yourself while doing a weight cut, so maybe fight week is off the table too. But abstaining for 6-8 weeks seems excessive. I assume a fighter could get laid up to the week before a fight and still be okay.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnston View Post

That's what I'm saying. It just makes it harder
          No, it's supposed to get softer after jacking off !

Comment

Originally posted by graphadflinin
            To be honest, I also think that it is all in your head. I used to train as a mixed martial arts fighter, and all of our coaches would keep telling us that we should not have sex before a fight. A guy who was training with me, was always having sex before the fights, and he was consistently winning! I really think that abstaining does not help you at all. Most of us were not having sex before fights as they were afraid of the coach, and we all wanted to win, but most of us were browsing the best **** site 24/7 the week before the fight .
            You got a great point in here

Comment

It also depends on the position, if you have to carry that 250 pounds bbw, it's almost like doing squats, you are in a world of trouble.
              a bj is fine.

Comment

If I’m Collazo, I’m banging his wife everyday, fight or not. Lol!!

Comment

it's definitely a thing.

i once didn't have sex or go out for 43 years and then when i finally went out i got into a fight and i almost didnt lose

Comment

The only thing I can think of is when you have sex and you really slaying poon.

Not just a jab-stab; dagger; or 2 pump chump like you a wannabe p^rn star.

When you really dropping the noots off in a bird.

Your s/hit gonna be all f/ucked up the next day. Hip flexors tight, lower back tight, maybe hamstrings or quads tight, abs possibly too.

Cause you were over here doing a full training camp endurance session the night before a fight.

Which obviously with the recovery needed the next day, your body has already built up micro tears in the muscles and trying to recover so you're not at 100% the next day.

But again, that's only if you really doing work on a bird.

Not just a stabby-rabbit mfer like you want to be on p^rnhub or something. But you really know how to f/uck.

Otherwise, it really doesn't apply. Go stab happy bust a nut and go fight the next day. You really didn't put in no f/uck anyways. So do you.

But when you really f/uckin, you definitely gonna be feeling it the next day.

Comment

Sex before a fight is actually very liberating, and the legs really get stronger, the mind is more stable, concentration is higher, nothing distracts or interferes, everything is clear. I know what I'm talking about. You don't need any doping after such training. The main thing in the fight is to win. All the means are good for that; https://www.college****.net/*******/ works for me. But if you're tired after sex, of course, it's better to postpone everything. Otherwise, your head just won't work, and your muscles won't work either, you won't be able to fight - this is what one old fighter told me.
                      Last edited by Jelyamorw; 10-11-2021, 04:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X