Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury: Me and Joshua is Four Round Fight - Either I Go or He Goes!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fury: Me and Joshua is Four Round Fight - Either I Go or He Goes!

Former heavyweight champion Tyson Fury (25-0, 18 KOs) believes a showdown with IBF, IBO, WBA king Anthony Joshua (20-0, 20 KOs) would go no longer than four rounds. Fury vs. Joshua is the biggest fight in British boxing and one of the biggest contests to be made in the sport. The controversial boxer has been out of the ring since shocking Wladimir Klitschko for the IBF, IBO, WBA, WBO heavyweight titles back in November of 2015 in Germany.
    [Click Here To Read More]

90% its you fat boy fury..all talk anyways

Comment

If that really is the case then it's an early shower for Tyson.

Comment

Fury knows that he is not doing what he said. I see him boxing circles around Joshua, disrupting his rhythm and winning a decision.If the fight ever happens I see KO/TKO win for Joshua or decision win for Tyson. Tyson has too much of a boxing cerebral to trade with a banger.

Comment

Fury is clearly suicidal, he needs to first hand over his medicals to BBBOC, he clearly wants to go out with a bang!

Comment

Fury would outboix josh is the most likely scenario.
            Nobody kos chinny josh. Wlad couldn't dent him. Josh's chin is tough.
            I'm sure Tyson would care losing to a bum

Comment

That would be incredibly stupid

Comment

Fury is just telling us how many rounds he can get through training without throwing up at this point.

Comment

Everyone coming out of the wood work ,Parker now Fury using the

"I dont care if i lose " card .

Tyson knows full well he needs a stoppage and wont outbox Joshua for 12 rounds , which means he needs to force a fast mistake to happen . Unfortunatley for him the early rounds are when Joshua is at his best and these types of fights give aggressive styles the advantage .

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                    Everyone coming out of the wood work ,Parker now Fury using the

"I dont care if i lose " card .

Tyson knows full well he needs a stoppage and wont outbox Joshua for 12 rounds , which means he needs to force a fast mistake to happen . Unfortunatley for him the early rounds are when Joshua is at his best and these types of fights give aggressive styles the advantage .
                    I'm FAR from a Fury fan, but if he got in shape (LOL) I'm sure that Fury could give us a boring match where he confuses and outboxes Joshua and comes out with a UD. He did it against Klitchko, so I don't see why he couldn't do it against Joshua. Say what you will about Fury, but he's smart in the ring.

Comment

Working...
                    X