Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What "evidence" is there Pacquaio is on roids?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
    https://www.sbnation.com/2012/12/3/3...teroid-testing

It seems as Pacquiao's offered the VADA test Marquez's said no, and if they pushed it Memo threatened to sue for deformations.

Hope that clears that up for you.

Now back to Floyd's banned IV and him refusing tests by NSAC and VADA?
    No, it doesn't seem like that at all. Manny refused VADA. you know he did. If you don't see this as evidence of cheating, fine.

I am going to do the same thing you are-pretend that this isn't evidence.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      No I did not. I listed those who I thought would get the benefit of the doubt from NSB because of their popularity. Then I pointed out what happened in Canelo/GGG and Ward/Kov discussions.

You took it the wrong way because, as usual, you tie everything back to 7 years ago, even when that has nothing to do with anything. You do the same sh-t Larry does.

Then go away if you have no time.

tie it back to 7 years ago when you were a partisan shill for floyd maywather, and i wasn't a partisan shill for anybody and posted almost exclusively in history to avoid punks liek you?

larry is a racist. he's motivated by race. admitted he didn't root for joe smith against barrera just because barrera was black and smith was white. am i a racist? is that what motivates my boxing understanding?

i don't think yu're a racist in the sense that you hate white people, but 100% i know that you are motivated to support or detract from fighters based on race. 100%. stop lying to yourself.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
        he was probably on drugs . read the f#cking thread, loser i have several times said i'm suspicious of manny pacquiao taking drugs. in this thread, in other threads, to real life people outside of the internet. dude was with alex ariza, one of the sketchiest dudes in boxing, for years.
        believe me, marquez was on drugs for pacquiao 4, too. he was covered in acne, ripped to shreds years after looking like a fat kid against floyd, and punching harder and with more sharpness in middle age than he'd ever punched just shut up and listen if you don't understand that.

and finally, regarding pacquiao 4 who f#cking cares? i mena really, in the context of this trhead and what i'm asking you, what are you doing other than stamping your feet like a kid? you're once again just deflecting and proving to the rest of us in the thread what we alraedy know, that you're a card carrying, flowboner having, partisan shill.

same **** you get up in arms over the pro trump, "geriatrics" in the lounge for. partisan shillery
        It seems as Pacquiao team wanted extra testing, Memo threatened legal action against Roach, Arum came in as peacemaker.

It was agreed that NSAC would carry out the extra tests and not VADA to stop Memo taking out defamation law suits against Roach.

Comment

No, it doesn't seem like that at all. Manny refused VADA. you know he did. If you don't see this as evidence of cheating, fine.

I am going to do the same thing you are-pretend that this isn't evidence.
          So are you denying the facts in front of you.

Did Roach want extra testing. A simple yes or no.

Comment

he was probably on drugs . read the f#cking thread, loser i have several times said i'm suspicious of manny pacquiao taking drugs. in this thread, in other threads, to real life people outside of the internet. dude was with alex ariza, one of the sketchiest dudes in boxing, for years.
            believe me, marquez was on drugs for pacquiao 4, too. he was covered in acne, ripped to shreds years after looking like a fat kid against floyd, and punching harder and with more sharpness in middle age than he'd ever punched just shut up and listen if you don't understand that.

and finally, regarding pacquiao 4 who f#cking cares? i mena really, in the context of this trhead and what i'm asking you, what are you doing other than stamping your feet like a kid? you're once again just deflecting and proving to the rest of us in the thread what we alraedy know, that you're a card carrying, flowboner having, partisan shill.

same **** you get up in arms over the pro trump, "geriatrics" in the lounge for. partisan shillery
            I answered your question directly several posts ago. That wasn't good enough. After that you implied racism, said I am deflecting, etc etc. The usual with you. All because you are stuck in the same mentality you complain about.

You said you didn't have time. So go away!

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
              So are you denying the facts in front of you.

Did Roach want extra testing. A simple yes or no.
              I am doing the same thing you are-giving the guy I like every benefit of the doubt. When you stop, I will consider doing so as well.

Comment

Why did Manny refuse VADA for the 4th JMM fight?
                he didnt. there was no random testing on the contract.

Comment

I am doing the same thing you are-giving the guy I like every benefit of the doubt. When you stop, I will consider doing so as well.
                  Answer the question.

Why are you afraid of that question.

Afraid of the truth?

Deep down you must know I am right, but can't bring yourself to admit it.

That is your issue.

Whenever you feel brave enough to answer, let me know.

Just a simple yes or no.

Comment

I answered your question directly several posts ago. That wasn't good enough. After that you implied racism, said I am deflecting, etc etc. The usual with you. All because you are stuck in the same mentality you complain about.

You said you didn't have time. So go away!

you've been deflecting the entire time, needing an act of congress to get a straight answer here

am i racist like larry?

you listed off a bunch of white boxers and said id' have a different opinion if it were them being questioned. surely you see why i know you are implying i'm racist.

also, how many floyd fights have you been to?

Comment

tie it back to 7 years ago when you were a partisan shill for floyd maywather, and i wasn't a partisan shill for anybody and posted almost exclusively in history to avoid punks liek you?

larry is a racist. he's motivated by race. admitted he didn't root for joe smith against barrera just because barrera was black and smith was white. am i a racist? is that what motivates my boxing understanding?

i don't think yu're a racist in the sense that you hate white people, but 100% i know that you are motivated to support or detract from fighters based on race. 100%. stop lying to yourself.
                      I was and still am a floyd fan. I am not going to pretend otherwise. During that time I often criticized Floyd, a fact that posters like you forget because there were times when I held my ground on things I believed. That seems to bother people like you.

You are stuck in a time warp-literally everything goes back to then for you.

I have never supported or detracted from fighters based on race. That is an outright lie. I do no such thing. I give credit where it is deserved. I am clear about who I do and don't like. Every time I criticize, I back it up with facts.

You are entitled to believe what you wish but to paint me that way is a lie and cheap.

Comment

Working...
                      X