Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What "evidence" is there Pacquaio is on roids?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
    No blood tests with in the last 10 days of any of USADA tests for Floyd's fight.
    In 2015 they agreed to no cut-off, correct?

And the last time Manny was blood tested for this fight was 10 days before the fight, correct?

Let me know, bro. These are simple yes/no questions.

Comment

• D4thincarnation
      New England

By the way, here is a great example of a shill. His name is Thomas Hauser. Let me know what you think. I told you this guy doesn't know what he's talking about and can't even do high school math, right?

Thomas Hauser says:
      Originally posted by Thomas Houser
      Let’s say, hypothetically, that a hematocrit blood test would show that the percentage of red blood cells to an athlete’s total whole blood volume is 55%. If the athlete adds 750 milliliters (25.361 ounces) of saline solution and vitamins via IV, it won’t diminished the number of red blood cells in that athlete. His red blood cells will still be at an elevated level. But the percentage of red blood cells to that athlete’s total whole blood volume will drop to 47% because he will be increasing his total whole blood volume.

That’s an example of what is meant by “diluting and masking” through the use of an intravenous infusion.

WRONG! THOMAS HAUSER HAS NO IDEA WHAT THE **** HE IS TALKING ABOUT!!!

He's so ****ing stupid that he thinks there is a 1:1 ratio of saline solution infused to the amount of blood volume added to a person's body.

Let me explain this:

What Hauser is saying is this:

A person has about 5 liters of blood in their body. This can be verified.

Scientists estimate the volume of blood in a human body to be approximately 7 percent of body weight. An average adult body with a weight of 150 to 180 pounds will contain approximately 4.7 to 5.5 liters (1.2 to 1.5 gallons) of blood.
      https://wonderopolis.org/wonder/how-...s-in-your-body
      Got that? Ok. so 5 liters, or 5000ml. Now. He's saying that we should start at a red blood cell count of 55%. That would mean that the red blood cell count is 2750, right?

2750/5000 = 55% hematocrit

Got that? Ok.

Now he says that you add 750ml of normal saline, and that reduces your RBC count to 47%.

2750 RBC / 5750 Blood = 47% hematocrit (actually .478, which can be rounded up to 48%). THIS IS ****ING WRONG!!!

In actuality, 750ml of normal saline doesn't increase your blood volume by 750ml. 1000 ml of normal saline increases your blood volume by about 25%, that would be 250ml!

Response to 1L of Normal Saline

The intravascular compartment volume increases by 250ml or so – from 5000ml to 5250ml.
      http://www.derangedphysiology.com/ma...-normal-saline
      Got that????? So 1000ml of Normal Saline increases your blood volume to 5250ml. Since we are talking about 750ml, let's convert it:

1000ml = 250ml increase, so 750ml = 187.5ml increase!

Got that????

So now what we have is the following:
      2750 RBC / 5187.5 Blood = 53% hematocrit

WHICH MEANS THAT IF A PERSON IS AT 55% HEMATOCRIT AND TAKES 750ML OF NORMAL SALINE, HIS HEMATOCRIT ONLY DROPS TO 53%.

HAUSER SAYS:

Anything below 37% or above 51% indicates an irregularity.
      WHICH MEANS THE PERSON STILL FAILS!!!!!

See why this guy is a dope? Stop believing what this dude tells you.

Comment

• Originally posted by john l View Post
        He never ducked Pac like I said even fredie said 1st time in 2010 was their fault its on youtube.Now really I'm done with this they fought and it was not close.
        So ducking the biggest fight of his career by saying I want to take a year or two year out is OK with you?

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
          In 2015 they agreed to no cut-off, correct?

And the last time Manny was blood tested for this fight was 10 days before the fight, correct?

Let me know, bro. These are simple yes/no questions.
          http://www.boxingscene.com/nsac-mayw...18-days--27962

Why did Floyd have an 18 day cut off with Mosley according to NSAC

Out of all Floyd's fights checked by USADA Pacquiao was blood tested closest to the fight, and he didn't need a TUE to get through the tests.

Comment

So ducking the biggest fight of his career by saying I want to take a year or two year out is OK with you?
            How many times do I have to say it?He never ducked sh ite and IM DONE GO BUG SOMONE ELSE.

Comment

D4thincarnation
              New England

By the way, here is a great example of a shill. His name is Thomas Hauser. Let me know what you think. I told you this guy doesn't know what he's talking about and can't even do high school math, right?

Thomas Hauser says:

WRONG! THOMAS HAUSER HAS NO IDEA WHAT THE **** HE IS TALKING ABOUT!!!

He's so ****ing stupid that he thinks there is a 1:1 ratio of saline solution infused to the amount of blood volume added to a person's body.

Let me explain this:

What Hauser is saying is this:

A person has about 5 liters of blood in their body. This can be verified.

Got that? Ok. so 5 liters, or 5000ml. Now. He's saying that we should start at a red blood cell count of 55%. That would mean that the red blood cell count is 2750, right?

2750/5000 = 55% hematocrit

Got that? Ok.

Now he says that you add 750ml of normal saline, and that reduces your RBC count to 47%.

2750 RBC / 5750 Blood = 47% hematocrit (actually .478, which can be rounded up to 48%). THIS IS ****ING WRONG!!!

In actuality, 750ml of normal saline doesn't increase your blood volume by 750ml. 1000 ml of normal saline increases your blood volume by about 25%, that would be 250ml!

Got that????? So 1000ml of Normal Saline increases your blood volume to 5250ml. Since we are talking about 750ml, let's convert it:

1000ml = 250ml increase, so 750ml = 187.5ml increase!

Got that????

So now what we have is the following:
              2750 RBC / 5187.5 Blood = 53% hematocrit

WHICH MEANS THAT IF A PERSON IS AT 55% HEMATOCRIT AND TAKES 750ML OF NORMAL SALINE, HIS HEMATOCRIT ONLY DROPS TO 53%.

HAUSER SAYS:

WHICH MEANS THE PERSON STILL FAILS!!!!!

See why this guy is a dope? Stop believing what this dude tells you.

Still doesn't explain why Floyd needed this IV, and it was banned that is why Floyd had to apply for a retroactive TUE

Let me know when you work it out.

Comment

• Originally posted by john l View Post
                How many times do I have to say it?He never ducked sh ite and IM DONE GO BUG SOMONE ELSE.
                Yeah, saying you going away for two year is not ducking.

Maybe Canelo should tell GGG he not thinking about the rematch and wants to take a year or two out of boxing and come back and fight someone else, wait another 3 year then have the rematch.

Yeah that is not ducking.

Comment

http://www.boxingscene.com/nsac-mayw...18-days--27962

Why did Floyd have an 18 day cut off with Mosley according to NSAC

Out of all Floyd's fights checked by USADA Pacquiao was blood tested closest to the fight, and he didn't need a TUE to get through the tests.
                  Dude, what part of this don't you understand?

There was NO CUT OFF.

USADA decides when they will come. The Mosley/Mayweather fight was on May 1st. Mayweather was last urine tested on April 24th.

Does that mean there was a 6 day cut-off you fool? Get a brain, dude.

Comment

Dude, what part of this don't you understand?

There was NO CUT OFF.

USADA decides when they will come. The Mosley/Mayweather fight was on May 1st. Mayweather was last urine tested on April 24th.

Does that mean there was a 6 day cut-off you fool? Get a brain, dude.
                    For Blood tests.

Are you saying NSAC were lying?

Comment

Still doesn't explain why Floyd needed this IV, and it was banned that is why Floyd had to apply for a retroactive TUE

Let me know when you work it out.
                      Let me know when you work out why you are a moron who has been kicked around by every single person who has responded to you here.

He used an IV for dehydration. I've shown proof of him being dehydrated in the past. You just sit here crying because Pacquiao could only win 2nd place

Give the **** up. You've embarrassed yourself enough.

Comment

Working...
                      X