Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What "evidence" is there Pacquaio is on roids?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    IV's aren't banned under NSAC.

Another L.
    Seems like there aren't banned under USADA rules, well if your name is Mayweather that is

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
      Ignoring the facts staring you in the face.

Weigh in, then on the IV so he could take the PEDs and it won't show up in the post fight tests.

I wonder if he will get outed like Lance
      You think an IV would cover up the post fight tests?

This is almost as bad as HW's cutting water to "get in shape"

Comment

You think an IV would cover up the post fight tests?

This is almost as bad as HW's cutting water to "get in shape"
        I don't but a lot of roid users use them to pass their tests

Comment

• This prohibition is in effect at all times that the athlete is subject to testing. It exists because, in addition to being administered for the purpose of adding specific substances to a person’s body, an IV infusion can dilute or mask the presence of another substance that is already in the recipient’s system or might be added to it in the near future.

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
            Manny will submit to as many random urine tests as requested," said Arum, who wants the testers used in the NFL, NBA and Major League Baseball. "Regarding the blood tests, he will subject himself to three tests, one given in January during the week the fight is formally announced, one 30 days from the fight, no later than 13 February, and the final one immediately following the fight, in Manny's locker room."

i said link me to where pac requested the day he wants to be tested as you put it.
            Lol dude Im starting to feel bad for you now.

Man up a little bit.

Comment

Are you ****ing serious? Arum is his promoter you spastic, i ythink he knows what terms Pacquiao wants.

No it says, 1 when the fight is announced, you think he wouldn't know when the fight is announced?

1 After the fight.

So 2 of the 3 tests he'd know exactly when they were coming.

Spastic.
              then stop using it as if it came from pac!! that was my point!! you keep making statements pretending it came from pac and then when you get called out on it, you come back saying its arum, its the same thing.

again. how is saying pac will agree to test 1 time in jan, 1 time 30 days from the fight. how is that knowing when he will be tested? you know there's 31 days in jan right?? he will also get tested right after the fight.

so if you're assuming that he's gonna use that window to juice up, then why are you turning down the thought when others bring up floyd using the IV to mask his ped use?

Comment

Are you ****ing serious? Arum is his promoter you spastic, i ythink he knows what terms Pacquiao wants.

No it says, 1 when the fight is announced, you think he wouldn't know when the fight is announced?

1 After the fight.

So 2 of the 3 tests he'd know exactly when they were coming.

Spastic.
                1 test given in jan. how is this knowing when they're gonna come?

1 test 30 days from the fight. how is this knowing when they're gonna come?

Manny will submit to as many random urine tests as requested," said Arum, who wants the testers used in the NFL, NBA and Major League Baseball. "Regarding the blood tests, he will subject himself to three tests, one given in January during the week the fight is formally announced, one 30 days from the fight, no later than 13 February, and the final one immediately following the fight, in Manny's locker room."

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                  then stop using it as if it came from pac!! that was my point!! you keep making statements pretending it came from pac and then when you get called out on it, you come back saying its arum, its the same thing.

again. how is saying pac will agree to test 1 time in jan, 1 time 30 days from the fight. how is that knowing when he will be tested? you know there's 31 days in jan right?? he will also get tested right after the fight.

so if you're assuming that he's gonna use that window to juice up, then why are you turning down the thought when others bring up floyd using the IV to mask his ped use?
                  Arum speaks for Pacquiao in negotiations. He's his promoter. ******.

Read what it says spastic. 1 test when the fight is announced. Pacquiao will know when the fight is announced.

Comment

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
                    Lol dude Im starting to feel bad for you now.

Man up a little bit.
                    i think its you, that needs to man up.

your post is below, you aint gotta lie to kick it.

Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
                    He tried to tell them what dates to come test him at first.

One he was told how ridiculous that was, then he wanted cut offs.

Both ideas are the opposite of what RANDOM DRUG TESTING PROTOCOL is supposed to be.

Again, clean athletes dont have those problems.

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                      Mayweather’s medical team also told the collection agents that the IV consisted of two separate mixes. The first was a mixture of 250 milliliters of saline and multi-vitamins. The second was a 500-milliliter mixture of saline and Vitamin C. Seven hundred and fifty milliliters equals 25.361 ounces, an amount equal to roughly 16 percent of the blood normally present in an average adult male.

The mixes themselves are not prohibited by the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA), which sets the standards that USADA purports to follow. However, their intravenous administration is prohibited by WADA.

More specifically, the 2015 WADA “Prohibited Substances and Methods List” states, “Intravenous infusions and/or injections of more than 50 ml per 6 hour period are prohibited except for those legitimately received in the course of hospital admissions, surgical procedures, or clinical investigations.”

This prohibition is in effect at all times that the athlete is subject to testing. It exists because, in addition to being administered for the purpose of adding specific substances to a person’s body, an IV infusion can dilute or mask the presence of another substance that is already in the recipient’s system or might be added to it in the near future.

Floyd was in breached of WADA Anti-Doping regulations, but then requested a retroactive TUE.

What can be giving for medical emergencies

As it is clear Floyd could not be dehydrated, the only other explanation is Floyd used these mixes to hide his PED use.

This is why Floyd wanted USADA, they were on his payroll.
                      No it is clear you don't believe Floyd. I believe he was dehydrated. USADA believed he was dehydrated. NSAC believed he was dehydrated.

When you become a doctor then I wiil consider your medical opinion valid. Until thn, it is just words from a disgruntled fan.

NSAC didn't believe Manny because they knew he was lying.

Comment

Working...
                      X