Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What "evidence" is there Pacquaio is on roids?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    The same way you will not hold Manny accountable for his refusing to test, turning down $40 mil, and the fake stitches. The same way you pretend refusing to test isn't evidence of cheating.

If its partisan facts v partisan facts, then we can do that all day.

Just once I want to see you either answer the questions asked or discuss Manny's questionable actions. You always avoid doing this because in your heart you know there is no good reason for it.

I answered everything you asked baout Floyd. You are mad that I believe him. I can't change that.

didnt you say you feel the $40 mil offer was bogus from floyd?? so why are you holding onto that? it was a lowball offer for a fight that will generate way more than that. you're using pac refusing the $40 mil offer as a way of him ducking? !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
      then dont go accusing one before hand.
      Im not telling you Floyd should have accused Manny. In fact Im not telling you anything about Floyd on a personal level.

What I am telling you is that better testing is better testing and thats better for the sport.

Again, you cant 'threaten' a clean athlete with testing. For a clean athlete testing is not even an issue. If he makes it an issue, then you should be asking yourself all kinds of questions, even if you are a fan of the guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
        Im not telling you Floyd should have accused Manny. In fact Im not telling you anything about Floyd on a personal level.

What I am telling you is that better testing is better testing and thats better for the sport.

Again, you cant 'threaten' a clean athlete with testing. For a clean athlete testing is not even an issue. If he makes it an issue, then you should be asking yourself all kinds of questions, even if you are a fan of the guy.
        and it wasnt an issue. manny wanted a cut off and he explained why. if that's not good enough for you then that's your problem.

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
          Floyd refused, to Manny's testing demands.
          Why did he want specifically USADA to do the testing that let many of America's to stars cheat including Marion Jones and Lance Armstrong.

Any update on Floyd's dehydration and how is it possible.
          Still not acknowledging Manny's actions. Is what it is.

He wanted to use USADA because they were responsible for implementation of the World Anti-Doping Code (Code) in the United States. The same as VADA.

None needed.

Why would a clean fighter say no to testing?
          Last edited by The Big Dunn; 01-17-2018, 01:42 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gigantes View Post
            lol no thanks, but i'll take your word for it, thanks for looking and saving me having to look lol
            No prob man, im here to help those with questions

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
              and it wasnt an issue. manny wanted a cut off and he explained why. if that's not good enough for you then that's your problem.
              Testing wasnt an issue but he turned down the biggest fight in history over it?

You see none of this is MY problem. In 2015 Pac had to agree to the very thing he turned down years before, when according to his fans he would have had a better chance to win.

This is Pac's problem, not mine.

Comment

• Pac was on drugs.

Floyd was on drugs.

The Teamsters killed Jimmy Hoffa.

OJ did it.

The truth isn't always beyond a reasonable doubt

Comment

You see none of this is MY problem. In 2015 Pac had to agree to the very thing he turned down years before, when according to his fans he would have had a better chance to win.

he didnt. floyd wouldnt accept his cut off date request.

did manny say "no testing no fight"?

Comment

because if he didnt, then the fight wouldnt have been made. its pretty simple.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                      Still not acknowledging Manny's actions. Is what it is.

He wanted to use USADA because they were responsible for implementation of the World Anti-Doping Code (Code) in the United States. The same as VADA.

None needed.

Why would a clean fighter say no to testing?
                      Yes the same agency that allowed him to take a retroactive TUE for a Banned IV used to mask PED use.

The same agency that tested Lance Armstrong over 60 times, guy that was on everything and he passed.

The same agency that let American sprinters use all the drugs they could.

The same agency that destroyed or lost sample for boxing fights.

Why would Floyd say no to NSAC carrying out the testing?

How could Floyd end up dehydrated, he couldn't, the only reason why he took that IV was to mask his PED use.

Comment

Working...
                      X