Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What "evidence" is there Pacquaio is on roids?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
    NSAC were willing to carry out the blood tests, Floyd refused.

Floyd ducked, and waited for Pacquiao to slow down, and even then, he needed the ref, needed to hold and run, and barely landed any hard punches on Pacquiao at all.

Floyd ducked ducked and duck, Floyd always had an excuse.

From needing to take a year or two out of the sport to I can't work with Bob Arum.

Even lied about the blood tests.
    Wasn't floyd that turned down testing, 40 mil or got some fake stitches.

You can focus on just floyd if you have to, but that will never change the facts nor the questionable decisions Manny made.

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
    How would training dehydrate him?
    Did he forget to drink his water?

That doesn't make much sense as if that water was not in his body he would have been much lighter on the scales.

Have another go.
    As I said, you don't believe him, I do. He tested before and after the IV and was clean.

You can try and discredit the victory all you want, will never change the fact Floyd beat Manny.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gigantes View Post
      cool you know what pacquiao's dick looks like
      yes, rewatch the Morales weigh in, 2 1/2 inch pecker

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
        never said that.

what im saying is that if i feel im levels above you, i wouldnt make any extra demands especially after coming out saying you're easy work. but i guess everyone is different. i just wish floyd was as confident as his fans.
        You can wish what you want. You arent in the ring/field/court/pitch competing your ass off.

Clean athletes want to compete against clean athletes. That is a universal truth.

This isnt complicated man.

Comment

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
          You can wish what you want. You arent in the ring/field/court/pitch competing your ass off.

Clean athletes want to compete against clean athletes. That is a universal truth.

This isnt complicated man.
          then dont go accusing one before hand.

Comment

LMAO, I don't many of those sports are signed up to WADA testing.

And they don't blood test close to an event.

The testing is not random, it is deliberate.

Or do you think the DCOs roll a dice to see who they are going to test today
            Yes they do test close the events.

Almost all of the testing is random. Once red flags pop up for specific players its not random anymore for them.

You have no idea how they make they schedual their tests, stop pretending.

Your information on the matter is so wrong that its not even amusing anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tankdestroyer View Post
              yes, rewatch the Morales weigh in, 2 1/2 inch pecker
              lol no thanks, but i'll take your word for it, thanks for looking and saving me having to look lol

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                Wasn't floyd that turned down testing, 40 mil or got some fake stitches.

You can focus on just floyd if you have to, but that will never change the facts nor the questionable decisions Manny made.

As I said, you don't believe him, I do. He tested before and after the IV and was clean.

You can try and discredit the victory all you want, will never change the fact Floyd beat Manny.

Floyd turned the fight down several times, different excuse each time.

He could not produce a sufficient sample and they tested him after.

How you believe something that is impossible.

He cannot weigh in at 147lbs and fight at 149lbs and claim he was dehydrated, It is impossible.

Comment

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
                  Yes they do test close the events.

Almost all of the testing is random. Once red flags pop up for specific players its not random anymore for them.

You have no idea how they make they schedual their tests, stop pretending.

Your information on the matter is so wrong that its not even amusing anymore.

Not blood tests.

There is in competition testing, and out of competition testing.

Out of competition is where you in a testing pool and have to give your where abouts to the DCO everyday where ever you got so they can turn up and test you

In many sports they just do an in competition after event testing.

Normally just urine tests.

Comment

Floyd turned the fight down several times, different excuse each time.

He could not produce a sufficient sample and they tested him after.

How you believe something that is impossible.

He cannot weigh in at 147lbs and fight at 149lbs and claim he was dehydrated, It is impossible.
                    The same way you will not hold Manny accountable for his refusing to test, turning down $40 mil, and the fake stitches. The same way you pretend refusing to test isn't evidence of cheating.

If its partisan facts v partisan facts, then we can do that all day.

Just once I want to see you either answer the questions asked or discuss Manny's questionable actions. You always avoid doing this because in your heart you know there is no good reason for it.

I answered everything you asked baout Floyd. You are mad that I believe him. I can't change that.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                      The same way you will not hold Manny accountable for his refusing to test, turning down $40 mil, and the fake stitches. The same way you pretend refusing to test isn't evidence of cheating.

If its partisan facts v partisan facts, then we can do that all day.

Just once I want to see you either answer the questions asked or discuss Manny's questionable actions. You always avoid doing this because in your heart you know there is no good reason for it.

I answered everything you asked baout Floyd. You are mad that I believe him. I can't change that.

Floyd refused, to Manny's testing demands.
                      Why did he want specifically USADA to do the testing that let many of America's to stars cheat including Marion Jones and Lance Armstrong.

Any update on Floyd's dehydration and how is it possible.

Comment

Working...
                      X